Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stanley Leisure

Tell you who/what I hate...

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, smithdown said:

I’ve gone off tea.  It’s just had its day that’s all.

Yeah, I think tea is finished but it will be back, like flares

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

Yeah, I think tea is finished but it will be back, like flares

It’s like drinking a cup of Brexit now.  Ruined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, D.Boon said:

Get yourselves into some loose leaf teas and a little pot. Bring back the excitement.

To be fair anything tastes better after a little pot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine - teammate at my last running team - and one of the nicest, happiest people you'd ever meet, lost his 13 year old son in a joyriding accident in Harlem last weekend. 

I didn't know his son but I'm devastated for my mate. No-one deserves that, but he less than most.

How the f*** he'll ever recover I don't know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

A friend of mine - teammate at my last running team - and one of the nicest, happiest people you'd ever meet, lost his 13 year old son in a joyriding accident in Harlem last weekend. 

I didn't know his son but I'm devastated for my mate. No-one deserves that, but he less than most.

How the f*** he'll ever recover I don't know

Jeez that's sad, poor guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just found out my new work phone has been delivered to the office in Manchester where there are no staff (we are all working from home) and my number has been ported already. I now have no f***ing phone for work. Not end of the world but a right pain in the a*** as tracking this thing down now will be hard if I can find anyone still at that building

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might be a bit callous of me but I am sick to the back teeth of hearing about people who have 'gone viral' because they have recorded a s*** song about the corona virus - kids washing hands, nurses with ukuleles, prison choirs, pensioners on prozac, pissed up students - there's a new one on the local news every night and they're always toe-curlingly bad and there is no need for any single one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, charlie clown said:

It might be a bit callous of me but I am sick to the back teeth of hearing about people who have 'gone viral' because they have recorded a s*** song about the corona virus - kids washing hands, nurses with ukuleles, prison choirs, pensioners on prozac, pissed up students - there's a new one on the local news every night and they're always toe-curlingly bad and there is no need for any single one of them.

Blame Bono. The massive c***

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...