Sign in to follow this  
Stanley Leisure

Tell you who/what I hate...

On the plus side I get to stand in a Sainsburys Forecourt shop, looking Iike a c*** having blocked one lane of the petrol pumps. Now I just have to wait 90mins for someone to come out and pay £200. 

b******s

3 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

If you only put a small amount in. You'll be fine.

7 litres until I realised

cant risk it

Yeah. Best you don't drive that. From memory when the wife did it it was something like less than 5% was ok to drive with.

Edited by D.Boon

Obviously the pump's the same size in the UK then? 

I went to fill up last week & couldn't get the pump into the car - because I had the diesel one. Who makes a diesel pump f***ing green anyway? So that saved me your headache Cobs

6 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

I went to fill up last week & couldn't get the pump into the car - because I had the diesel one. Who makes a diesel pump f***ing green anyway? So that saved me your headache Cobs

Would make some sense to have different shaped nozzles for the different fuels.

i was driving a petrol car all day. Just put fuel in it before handing it back. Got my own car back and realised I had to put fuel in that, after going to the Doctor’s , pharmacy & shops - just was in my own little world filling up the fuel tank when I suddenly realised f***!

14 hours ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

I went to fill up last week & couldn't get the pump into the car - because I had the diesel one. Who makes a diesel pump f***ing green anyway? So that saved me your headache 

I think a petrol nozzle has a shorter diameter than a diesel one, so it's possible to fit a petrol nozzle in a diesel hole but not vice versa. Which seems odd, as putting petrol in a diesel engine is much worse than the other way around,  as I understand it. 

Big Misfuelling has obviously scuppered efforts to engineer hole-specific nozzles. $$$$

Cobs, at least you realised your error before f*cking your engine up. I did exactly that, and filled up before a 200 mile drive to a Match, realised and went up in my wife's car whilst the fella turned up and drained off £70 worth if diesel then charged me £200.

On a separate note, I just got my car keyed for no reason other than my LFC number plate. In Dorset FFS, proper football hotbed around here...

Edited by Murphman

1 hour ago, NeilJ said:

I think a petrol nozzle has a shorter diameter than a diesel one, so it's possible to fit a petrol nozzle in a diesel hole but not vice versa. Which seems odd, as putting petrol in a diesel engine is much worse than the other way around,  as I understand it. 

Big Misfuelling has obviously scuppered efforts to engineer hole-specific nozzles. $$$$

That seems to be correct on all counts. 2 hour wait for a 10 minute job. V annoying 

2 minutes ago, Murphman said:

Cobs, at least you realised your error before f*cking your engine up. I did exactly that, and filled up before a 200 mile drive to a Match, realised and went up in my wife's car whilst the fella turned up and drained off £70 worth if diesel then charged me £200.

On a separate note, I just got my car keyed for no reason other than my LFC number plate. In Dorset FFS, proper football hotbed around here...

There are always some c**** around

6 hours ago, Murphman said:

I think you need to go on a rampage Murph. Randomly smash up some sh*t. 

Been prescribed Prednisolone for a short period of time, makes you ravenously hungry 24/7 and completely unable to sleep.

At least I might catch the boxing I suppose.