Sign in to follow this  
melia

the MMA

The story I was told was his attendance was why RTE were happy for the story not to get too much attention. Maybe bulls***.

Have heard previously from a few different people that he loves to party, mind.

Ha! I can't see it, a friend of mine works with him elsewhere, said he's sound and far more craic than he allows himself to be on TV/radio but still pretty square. I'm intrigued though, if it's true it'll be a huge story

The story I was told was his attendance was why RTE were happy for the story not to get too much attention. Maybe bulls***.

Have heard previously from a few different people that he loves to party, mind.

. Edited by muleskinner

Ha! I can't see it, a friend of mine works with him elsewhere, said he's sound and far more craic than he allows himself to be on TV/radio but still pretty square. I'm intrigued though, if it's true it'll be a huge story

Also heard a first-person account of... getting together with him. Quite funny.

I saw him in Smyth’s in Ranelagh a while back. Did look like a nerd tbf.

Edited by Swipe

Darren Till KO was brutal, out cold then Masvidal landed another big shot when he was on the floor.

He then had a fight backstage for good measure.

The timing of it is weird alright, moreso that it took this long for the US press to pick up on it and it was a British football journalist who wrote the story in the New York Times. I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC's team have been suppressing the story, he pulls his retirement sham as a negotiation tactic and they respond by getting the story out there. 

See he's still a bigoted piece of effluent then.

Unless you're Farmer Stan, who thinks commenting on such stuff is just a big bore.

Edited by kop205

See he's still a bigoted piece of effluent then.

Unless you're Farmer Stan, who thinks commenting on such stuff is just a big bore.

He will get his a*** handed to him in worse fashion if he dares fight Khabib again.

Guy is utter filth.

Ireland sounds like Liverpool. The rumours get out of hand and almost nobody can resist commenting on it

He's been arrested for sexual assault and is being investigated, now tweeting racist filth at a man who might actually kill him if they fight again.

Ireland sounds like Liverpool. The rumours get out of hand and almost nobody can resist commenting on it

It s very like it but this is 100% true

Those 2 punches were the reason there will always be people against UFC. Totally uncalled for.

Was this the first event no longer shown for free on BT? Just another reason to ditch my BT Sport if it is.

So Mcgregor t****** some arl fella in a pub in Ireland for refusing to drink his Whiskey... Victim didn't even flinch after the punch :D

Mcgregor is a prize bellend and a f***ing bully...

https://m.independent.ie/videos/irish-news/video-pub-staff-pour-conor-mcgregors-whiskey-down-toilet-and-vow-never-to-serve-it-again-38413408.html

meanwhile I've been asked to bring a bottle of the Proper 12 whiskey (sic) from Ireland to Germany so it'll be interesting to see what's planned for it

The toilet is the best place for it... Tried it at a mates 40th and never again

13 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

UFC 249 live from Florida on Saturday. Bookmakers must be beside themselves. 

It’ll make a change from Table Tennis, Belarusian football and eSports.