Random low content stuff

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is more like it 

Went and got two dogs today from the rescue centre. 1-year old female called Sophie and another 1-year old little mad bundle of fun with three legs called, harshly, Wuhan. Sophie had been abandoned to

My family and I have had quite the adventure this past few months. We had been planning our move to the North East coast of Florida for many years. Our son was settled in at the University of Central

Posted Images

After randomly following links on Wikipedia, I've just found out that Andy Summers from "the Police" is 73. Freaked me out, considering I'm still 14 in my head. 

I was 11 when I got in to the Police, 1978

so he was 36

that's pretty cool actually...first getting in to the charts aged 36

I was 11 when I got in to the Police, 1978

so he was 36

that's pretty cool actually...first getting in to the charts aged 36

I'm less troubled about the age he first charted and more concerned that I recall that he seemed to have really short arms. And now he's 73. Have his earlobes grown longer than his arms?

I'm less troubled about the age he first charted and more concerned that I recall that he seemed to have really short arms. And now he's 73. Have his earlobes grown longer than his arms?

T Rexs had really short arms too

they look ridiculous (although I wouldn't mess with one)

Apparently There's No Other Way by Blur is now as old as Yellow Submarine was when it came out.

s***.

I'd have picked a better example there Bailo. Can you believe it's been 25 years since Chesney Hawkes?!? OMG!!

Something like that.

I'd have picked a better example there Bailo. Can you believe it's been 25 years since Chesney Hawkes?!? OMG!!

Something like that.

Well I picked the song that came on that prompted a discussion with my mates that led to us googling the time involved.

So there.

And I hate The Beatles.

So double there.

Had a V60 coffee today. Was awful. Are you meant to have milk with it? Might have helped.

I barely knew what to do with it when he set it down on the table.

What's this? I'm just getting used to flat whites in Greggs.

Well I picked the song that came on that prompted a discussion with my mates that led to us googling the time involved.

What did you google?

What's this? I'm just getting used to flat whites in Greggs.

Think the v60 is a type of brewing machine. Anyway, it comes out looking like this:

04.jpg

Stupid concept that. 206 degrees ffs

I thought was just a slightly fancier filter coffee. Like, stronger or summat. What a fool I felt.