Random low content stuff

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is more like it 

Went and got two dogs today from the rescue centre. 1-year old female called Sophie and another 1-year old little mad bundle of fun with three legs called, harshly, Wuhan. Sophie had been abandoned to

My family and I have had quite the adventure this past few months. We had been planning our move to the North East coast of Florida for many years. Our son was settled in at the University of Central

Posted Images

1 do not spill hot coffee on her; spill red wine as it will set you apart as a bon viveur and ruin her coat, which means you get to go shopping with her

this reminds me of an idea I had for a film where this dude has a lot of money so he deliberately crashes his car in to women he thinks are fit, as a conversation starter (not in to women, in to their cars while they are driving them...slowly)

2 an app sounds like prevarication to me; strike while the iron is hot

Merseyrail is dry 24/7 now Molbs. I don't think downing red wine would send the right message.

Merseyrail is dry 24/7 now Molbs. I don't think downing red wine would send the right message.

He's from the wrong side of the tracks and he holds no truck with such laws. She'll see him for the classic, film, bad boy that he is.

I should point out this may be true or he may be a sexual predator, I have not met the gentleman

Edited by whitewidow

He's from the wrong side of the tracks and he holds no truck with such laws. She'll see him for the classic, film, bad boy that he is.

I should point out this may be true or he may be a sexual predator, I have not met the gentleman

You were right with the first hypothesis

Don't down it Sion, sip it

Play for high stakes

Play to win

1 do not spill hot coffee on her; spill red wine as it will set you apart as a bon viveur and ruin her coat, which means you get to go shopping with her

this reminds me of an idea I had for a film where this dude has a lot of money so he deliberately crashes his car in to women he thinks are fit, as a conversation starter (not in to women, in to their cars while they are driving them...slowly)

2 an app sounds like prevarication to me; strike while the iron is hot

AND - when buying said new coat, you can accidentally get hopelessly lost in the department store with her & 'accidentally' end up in the lingerie section. Where you can buy her some stuff

2 birds one stone.

Molby - think you & I should set up a consultancy of some sorts, we've clearly got stuff nailed

There's a girl who gets the same train as me home from town and I really fancy her. There's no way I can talk to her on a packed train without sounding like a big massive weirdo is there?

Mobile phone providers should provide an option on your phone where when you press it, it just brings up your number in great big font and with the light on and you kind of rest it on your knee pretending to be oblivious to it, looking out the window - it catches her eye. If she's interested, she notes the number and texts you later.

If she doesn't, get a different train from then on.

punch her in the face then you can meet in court where you crack under cross-examination revealing your true feelings for this girl and she falls madly in love with you and drops all charges

it's the new 'You've got Mail'

'You've got Single White Male'?

AND - when buying said new coat, you can accidentally get hopelessly lost in the department store with her & 'accidentally' end up in the lingerie section.

All I can see when I read this was

fr-ted.jpg

AND - when buying said new coat, you can accidentally get hopelessly lost in the department store with her & 'accidentally' end up in the lingerie section. Where you can buy her some stuff

2 birds one stone.

Molby - think you & I should set up a consultancy of some sorts, we've clearly got stuff nailed

the only problem is getting people to free themselves from their metaphorical shackles

of course we can provide them with this kind of easy-to-use, what-can-possibly-go-wrong?dynamite

but it's hard to get them to understand that they are actually through on goal and just need to get a shot away

suggested reading:

Jonothan Livingston Seagull

Fear of Freedom

How to Win Friends and Influence People

Tarot cards (Rider Waite Deck, look at the Devil card)

When I was younger I used to carry a lighter round with me even though I didn't smoke just so I wouldn't miss any opportunity to strike up conversation with any hot birds gasping for a fag.

Well, this is the place for low content stuff

Whimsical. There's a word I detest.

And 'artisan'. Everything is described as f***ing 'artisan' these days. Even when it clearly isn't artisan.

And people who don't lift their feet when walking - most egregiously propagated by women in Ugg boots - scrrrch scrrrch scrrrch as they walk

Gets on my t*** that. Also serving scran on wierd things like tiles or shovels