Sign in to follow this  
Swan Red

Random low content stuff

Actually I reckon this is b******s. How old are you? 40 something? This is a modern thing imported from America. I'm not having that a teacher in the 70's or 80's who would have been taught at best in the 50's or early 60's themselves were saying let alone teaching skedule.

Everyone here started saying prawcess and prawgress after Bill Clinton was swanning around during the peace "prawcess".

"Going forward" can feck off too!

Everyone here started saying prawcess and prawgress after Bill Clinton was swanning around during the peace "prawcess".

Are you saying that after Bill Clinton's intervention in the peace process, the people of Northern Ireland were so misty-eyed with adoration, they started copying his accent?

Are you saying that after Bill Clinton's intervention in the peace process, the people of Northern Ireland were so misty-eyed with adoration, they started copying his accent?

It was certainly much more noticeable after it anyway, especially down south.

This is such a perfect thread for you DD.

:thumbs:

I like a portmanteau.

my hate is related mostly to the fact that an ex manager of mine used it all the time, and I hated her

There isn't a need for the word to exist, guess of estimate are perfectly fine

I'm calling absolute b*llocks on that. I've never been surer of anything in life.

Well I remember starting to think "why the f*** are people pronouncing that word that way?"

Still do...

my hate is related mostly to the fact that an ex manager of mine used it all the time, and I hated her

There isn't a need for the word to exist, guess of estimate are perfectly fine

I can understand not liking workplace ones. I have my own set

Shisco - a s*** disco, usually at a wedding.

Gradmin - the grim admin associated with a break up.

I can't remember any others, but rest assured, they are hilarious.

I'm calling absolute b*llocks on that. I've never been surer of anything in life.

It's all b******s. This just needs Rob Brydon to host now and it's a panel show

So anyway, how is the Sefton Brief Encounter going?

If you're referring to my situation I havent seen her since Monday. And even if I did I'd probably forget to buy a coffee to spill on her. I've thought of a new idea for an app though. Kind of like tinder but specific to public transport. Haven't worked out the details yet.

well all the kids round our way go trick or treating for candy, plus ive noticed loads saying Zee instead of Zed for Z.

theres a definite americanisation happening (as highlighted by the fact that word is underlined as spelled incorrectly cause I use the s)

its just DD is a bit mental that when he points these things out it makes them seem equally mental.

though the process prawcess thing...in my head its the way Ian Paisley said Process and that was way before Clinton popped over.

If you're referring to my situation I havent seen her since Monday. And even if I did I'd probably forget to buy a coffee to spill on her. I've thought of a new idea for an app though. Kind of like tinder but specific to public transport. Haven't worked out the details yet.

1 do not spill hot coffee on her; spill red wine as it will set you apart as a bon viveur and ruin her coat, which means you get to go shopping with her

this reminds me of an idea I had for a film where this dude has a lot of money so he deliberately crashes his car in to women he thinks are fit, as a conversation starter (not in to women, in to their cars while they are driving them...slowly)

2 an app sounds like prevarication to me; strike while the iron is hot

Edited by Molby

punch her in the face then you can meet in court where you crack under cross-examination revealing your true feelings for this girl and she falls madly in love with you and drops all charges

it's the new 'You've got Mail'

So all I have learned from this thread is that Molby meets women by physically assaulting them.

or threatening them

"have you heard of 'lift kissing?' yes it's the new craze set to take the UK by storm, but we can get in on the ground floor; did I mention that I'm your landlord and it's in your lease? now pucker up or you and your organisation will be out on the road"

that's a good way to pass time in work if you have serviced offices

simply select target and move in for the kill