Swan Red

Random low content stuff

36 minutes ago, Redwire said:

There are lots of high functioning heroin addicts.

True

was talking about smack heads - the kind I see every day when I’m in Liverpool, who are in a cycle of steal what they can to pay for their fix, which is why they’re always in a hurry on the street 

I used to work in Forbidden Planet, and the Far Side books were the most regularly browsed through and never bought books in the shop.

I once saw someone read through practically the whole book and not even crack a smile, it was eerie.

1 hour ago, cymrococh said:

I used to work in Forbidden Planet, and the Far Side books were the most regularly browsed through and never bought books in the shop.

I once saw someone read through practically the whole book and not even crack a smile, it was eerie.

You have a duty of care to the general public

Next  time, report a suspected psychopath to the authorities 

see it, say it, sorted 

16 hours ago, cymrococh said:

i found a pile of them in a charity shop a few years back along with loads of calvin and Hobbes.

result

18 minutes ago, Tommok said:

f*** off with that

Saw hat the other day and some lad tweeted back that his jogging bottoms were in the wash 😂

7 hours ago, charlie clown said:

Is there another version of that in the Morons Doing Things account that shows where that was attempted and went horribly wrong?  

Oh blimey don't think I'd fancy seeing that - it going wrong would presumably be pretty horrific