Random low content stuff

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is more like it 

Went and got two dogs today from the rescue centre. 1-year old female called Sophie and another 1-year old little mad bundle of fun with three legs called, harshly, Wuhan. Sophie had been abandoned to

My family and I have had quite the adventure this past few months. We had been planning our move to the North East coast of Florida for many years. Our son was settled in at the University of Central

Posted Images

My family and I have had quite the adventure this past few months. We had been planning our move to the North East coast of Florida for many years. Our son was settled in at the University of Central Florida and we put the Omaha house up for sale in mid February. It sold in a couple of days and we moved out on March 20th, intending to set off for Florida on March 23rd. However, some pesky virus decided to scupper everything and we ended up staying in Omaha with friends and then an Airbnb. Our son had to move out of his college dorm  and went to stay with some friends in Tallahassee. We stayed in Omaha until our friends in Tallahassee got inundated with family and asked if we could move our son out.

What we did was pack up and head to Palm Coast, Florida in early May intending to buy a house pretty quickly, and we decided to stay another Airbnb. House hunting was tough, but we eventually found what we (she) wanted. We finally closed on the house today and we have the keys. Now all we have to do is wait for the movers to ship our stuff from Omaha. We were told today that it is on it's way and will be with us in 7-9 days.

Where we are is a really nice part of Florida, not too many d****eads and the virus has not taken hold as it has in other parts of this state. To say that I have been pissed off and depressed during this period is putting it mildly, and watching our idiot in chief basically endorse the deaths of over 100,000 people would be enough to drive most people mad or to seek solace in a bottle. My wife has been a rock for me and I am so grateful to have her in my life. Our son has also been fantastic and showed a level of maturity way beyond his 19 years.

Hopefully, things get a little better in the coming weeks and the move goes OK. Moving to a different state comes with all kinds of hurdles and administrative requirements. We can finally get drivers licenses and tax our vehicles to become legal residents of the state of Florida.

I know that many of you have been through things in recent months that have been a lot worse, and I hope that you all are as safe as you can be. 

Today was a good day for Liverpool fans all over the world, and it gave me , and,  I imagine, many others, the chance to smile and put some of the s***e that is going on to one side.

Stay safe and YNWA.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Tommok said:

Ringo Starr reckons he's never eaten onion. 

Even when it’s blended in a soup or a sauce or casserole ?

Does he just have egg and chips ?

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 02:17, Nebraska Red said:

My family and I have had quite the adventure this past few months. We had been planning our move to the North East coast of Florida for many years. Our son was settled in at the University of Central Florida and we put the Omaha house up for sale in mid February. It sold in a couple of days and we moved out on March 20th, intending to set off for Florida on March 23rd. However, some pesky virus decided to scupper everything and we ended up staying in Omaha with friends and then an Airbnb. Our son had to move out of his college dorm  and went to stay with some friends in Tallahassee. We stayed in Omaha until our friends in Tallahassee got inundated with family and asked if we could move our son out.

What we did was pack up and head to Palm Coast, Florida in early May intending to buy a house pretty quickly, and we decided to stay another Airbnb. House hunting was tough, but we eventually found what we (she) wanted. We finally closed on the house today and we have the keys. Now all we have to do is wait for the movers to ship our stuff from Omaha. We were told today that it is on it's way and will be with us in 7-9 days.

Where we are is a really nice part of Florida, not too many d****eads and the virus has not taken hold as it has in other parts of this state. To say that I have been pissed off and depressed during this period is putting it mildly, and watching our idiot in chief basically endorse the deaths of over 100,000 people would be enough to drive most people mad or to seek solace in a bottle. My wife has been a rock for me and I am so grateful to have her in my life. Our son has also been fantastic and showed a level of maturity way beyond his 19 years.

Hopefully, things get a little better in the coming weeks and the move goes OK. Moving to a different state comes with all kinds of hurdles and administrative requirements. We can finally get drivers licenses and tax our vehicles to become legal residents of the state of Florida.

I know that many of you have been through things in recent months that have been a lot worse, and I hope that you all are as safe as you can be. 

Today was a good day for Liverpool fans all over the world, and it gave me , and,  I imagine, many others, the chance to smile and put some of the s***e that is going on to one side.

Stay safe and YNWA.

That's great news NR. Really glad to hear it's finally all been sorted, seems to have been a long time in the planning. Not understanding the bit about hitting the bottle though I thought that was what lockdown was for.

4 hours ago, Ostrich Man said:

when the beatles went to India Ringo brought suitcases full of tins of beans.

First time our kid went away he put a pillow, a fan and some mars bars in his case

17 minutes ago, scoose said:

First time our kid went away he put a pillow, a fan and some mars bars in his case

Travelling pretty light for university wasn't he? 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Tommok said:

Travelling pretty light for university wasn't he? 

Nah - he stayed in me ma's for that bit. Can't remember where he was going was defo abroad tho

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Tommok said:

🙂

I used to like them. 

Don't recall the "Bangin Beef" flavour tho. 

"Bangin beef" sounds like a euphemism 

Ringos were my all time favourite crisp in the late 70s early 80s until they changed to that abomination of an imposter.

they used to be a smoother denser texture like walkers french fries though obviously in a ring, then they changed it to what it is now.

Im still gutted about it 40 years later.