Swan Red

Random low content stuff

7 hours ago, DazzlaJ said:

Hash browns are shockingly s*** in any form

Make your own and put an unhealthy amount of butter in and you'll change your mind. I think the end stage of my April Breakdown is me eating Lurpak from the tub with a spoon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Gethin said:

Yeah looks pretty similar.

First year we were open we put out the Chipotle ketchup along with Heinz Tomato and HP. We had so many people buying bottles of the Chipotle to take home with them that we moved to his regular tomato and brown sauces too. I try regular ketchup now and it just tastes sugary and artificial.

Picked up a bottle of the 'Big Kick' version of this at a food show last year - absolutely amazing. Ketchup, Mustard and a Chili hit in one.

Totally made for breakfast

https://must-chup.co.uk/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gethin said:

Love mustard but not a big fan of it at breakfast 

English mustard with sausages and black pudding is heaven.

Encona is by far the superior breakfast sauce, my current fave is probably Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin sauce

8 hours ago, Buttles said:

Picked up a bottle of the 'Big Kick' version of this at a food show last year - absolutely amazing. Ketchup, Mustard and a Chili hit in one.

Totally made for breakfast

https://must-chup.co.uk/

Must-chup is a dreadful name but it could be good.

I might just try adding some mustard to the spicy ketchup we have :)

7 hours ago, Swan Red said:

Encona is by far the superior breakfast sauce, my current fave is probably Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin sauce

To be honest there's not much savoury food that isn't improved with some Encona

13 hours ago, Hightown Phil said:

Make your own and put an unhealthy amount of butter in and you'll change your mind. I think the end stage of my April Breakdown is me eating Lurpak from the tub with a spoon. 

Does that mean I've had a breakdown already then? 

12 hours ago, Swan Red said:

f***ing love that s***

I sleep with mine 

I was just thinking about Circus Strongmen, from the old days. At one time, there must have been hundreds. Maybe 1200 in the country.

Some would have been resident in the seaside towns, 2 or 3 with rival strongman shows. Maybe up to 8-10 of them in Blackpool. They might have had an apprentice, learning the trade. Perhaps a cottage industry making those striped leotards that they wore.

What happened to all of them ? Did they evolve into some other type of character that we see in our society.

1 minute ago, Jarg Armani said:

One of them evolved into Tyson Fury

Oh yeah! He’s deffo one of them. He’s hardly evolved at all, still talks like a showman.

32 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

I was just thinking about Circus Strongmen, from the old days. At one time, there must have been hundreds. Maybe 1200 in the country.

Some would have been resident in the seaside towns, 2 or 3 with rival strongman shows. Maybe up to 8-10 of them in Blackpool. They might have had an apprentice, learning the trade. Perhaps a cottage industry making those striped leotards that they wore.

What happened to all of them ? Did they evolve into some other type of character that we see in our society.

Iran has them,  they train at the local House of Strength lifting old fashioned weights and lumps of iron.

Just now, muleskinner said:

Iran has them,  they train at the local House of Strength lifting old fashioned weights and lumps of iron.

I’m wary of mentioning the worlds strongest man competition because that’s not circus strongmen, not in the spirit of them at all. However, it’s noticeable that the roster of contestants only comes from the West. They should have proper global heats from these other places. 
Bluto from the popeye cartoons was a kind of circus strongman. He just never learned to turn his talents to the pursuit of good.

Just now, Falconhoof said:

I’m wary of mentioning the worlds strongest man competition because that’s not circus strongmen, not in the spirit of them at all. However, it’s noticeable that the roster of contestants only comes from the West. They should have proper global heats from these other places. 
Bluto from the popeye cartoons was a kind of circus strongman. He just never learned to turn his talents to the pursuit of good.

yes that was Hitler’s problem too

if only he’d have had the opportunity to develop his artistic leanings rather than getting involved with all that other fuss and bother 

a more practical, ‘no nonsense’ summary of what happened is that Popeye gave Bluto a well-deserved shoeing 

Where do people stand on Ulster Fry (the sliced rectangular processed stuff, not the full dish of the same name)? Is it still available?

1 hour ago, Falconhoof said:

The last circus I went to had one.  Baldy fella with a curly moustache, which was good, and he was announced as being from SEBASTOPOL which was an absolutely spot on shout. 

Walk In The Mill, Ballyoptic, Kildisart, OK Corral for a bit of fun in the Virtual Grand National, where profits are going to the NHS Charities

Definitely Red and Any Second Now both might run well given how the simulation has picked previous winners

8 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Flaming Hot Tangy Cheese Doritos are hotter than the f***ing sun.

Walkers Max Jalapeño Cheese. Got on them. Absolutely fantastic gear.