Sign in to follow this  
Swan Red

Random low content stuff

The 6.15 ones sometimes have lethal ex Russian military masquerading as ticket conductors. Be careful.

Car got broken into last night. Looks like they used a laptop to get some information from my fob which I'd left near the front door and then used it to override the central locking. Two pairs of Ray Bans down the little c****.

Ah f*** I booked one for 6.15pm!

They usually jump on another option which heads to Victoria or one of the other stations... So am sure you will be fine. Just well worth keeping an eye on the times during the day to check for delays/cancellations

Car got broken into last night. Looks like they used a laptop to get some information from my fob which I'd left near the front door and then used it to override the central locking. Two pairs of Ray Bans down the little c****.

Getting so common this.... I know it's probably a bit late but you can buy a pouch for your keys on amazon which stops them getting a signal or apparently putting the keys inside the microwave helps

Sorry to hear that Dan.

Must be a roaring trade in stolen Ray-Bans at the moment - I had 2 pairs in my bag that got nicked recently

So it seems even if you don't use Facebook regularly, if you have a Facebook account, there's loads of other sites/apps that are leaking info to Facebook about you.

https://www.facebook.com/off_facebook_activity/activity_list

And this isn't one of those fake rumour things that gets passed around Facebook.

But you can switch this option off in your account.