Sign in to follow this  
Swan Red

Random low content stuff

Slowthai doing his best to f*** his career up early doors.

'least i've heard of him now, he'll be pleased to know

Katherine Ryan getting stick off people because she was able to deal wiv it is mad.

I like her generally but her dealing with him was delightful. I can probably guess what kind of people were giving her stick for it.

what he do?

Got off his face and out of hand at nme awards.

Having just been given Hero of the Year which made it all the better tbh. In a bad not good way.

I like her generally but her dealing with him was delightful. I can probably guess what kind of people were giving her stick for it.

Not being cross enough with Slowthai. It wasn't a great look by him at all but the predictable online pile on was turned on Katherine Ryan as she diffused it by saying he is a sweetie and she wasnt threatened at all.

Our house is for sale. It was weird coming home yesterday and seeing the sign in the front garden. 24 years ago we bought this place and have redone every part of it over time. It's going to be strange seeing total strangers traipsing through it over the coming days.

I can't wait to move to the Sunshine State, but leaving Nebraska will be tough. As I type though it's currently 7 Fahrenheit, I will not miss the winters.

Edited by Nebraska Red

Have to go to Liverpool for work next week, but need to fly in and out of Manchester.

How bad is rush-hour traffic on the M62? My flight back to Dublin isn't until 9.25pm. Okay leaving Liverpool at 5pm? Or will the traffic be wild? 

Have to go to Liverpool for work next week, but need to fly in and out of Manchester.

How bad is rush-hour traffic on the M62? My flight back to Dublin isn't until 9.25pm. Okay leaving Liverpool at 5pm? Or will the traffic be wild? 

Bad. Can you not get the train instead?

Bad. Can you not get the train instead?

Yeah I reckon I can. Just easier ubering on the work account, but if it's easier to train it I defo can.

If I was to just take an uber, though, what time would you say I'd have to leave Liverpool at? 

Dreadful. Don't bother. Get the train

Edit: Although leaving at 5pm would be ok. It doesn't take 3 hours.

Edited by Dan

Might go for train if it's a nicer experience, mind. Would rather sit in the airport than in s*** traffic. 

Yeah I reckon I can. Just easier ubering on the work account, but if it's easier to train it I defo can.

If I was to just take an uber, though, what time would you say I'd have to leave Liverpool at? 

I think the best way I can put it is that I'd rather pay for the train out of my own pocket and get the train, than get an uber that I'm not paying for.

I think the best way I can put it is that I'd rather pay for the train out of my own pocket and get the train, than get an uber that I'm not paying for.

Haha fair.

Just realised I can book train tickets via the system in work as well. A northern rail train at 6.30pm from lime street, direct to Manchester Airport. Should be plenty of time even if the train is delayed.

Says seat is included. Will someone try to take it anyway, Phil, and force me into an awkward situation? 

Keep an eye on the trains from Liverpool to Manc as around 6pm-7 they often get cancelled... A guy in work commutes and at least 3 times a week his usual train to Piccadilly gets cancelled at that time