Sign in to follow this  
Swan Red

Random low content stuff

That reminds me of a terrible movie, Jupiter Rising. It had an all star cast, fabulous effects but was awful. Even Macca's love Mila Kunis couldn't save it.

That reminds me of a terrible movie, Jupiter Rising. It had an all star cast, fabulous effects but was awful. Even Macca's love Mila Kunis couldn't save it.

I particularly enjoyed Sean Bean playing a bee.

Not what you want chaos amongst the in-laws of the in-laws has led to a recently departed matriarch’s ashes being buried by most of the siblings in a small and respectful family ceremony and then subsequently dug up by the sister who didn’t attend. Yes, that’s right. She went to Anfield Crem on the bounce with a shovel and brought the decorative pot with what remains of the arl girl back to hers. Then of course she told everyone. As am I I suppose but I’ve never dug anyone up.

Not what you want chaos amongst the in-laws of the in-laws has led to a recently departed matriarch’s ashes being buried by most of the siblings in a small and respectful family ceremony and then subsequently dug up by the sister who didn’t attend. Yes, that’s right. She went to Anfield Crem on the bounce with a shovel and brought the decorative pot with what remains of the arl girl back to hers. Then of course she told everyone. As am I I suppose but I’ve never dug anyone up.

This is a police matter now

This is a police matter now

Is it bodysnatching?

Or biddysnatching.

Either way it will not end here. Someone might get a poke on the nose.

Is it bodysnatching?

Or biddysnatching.

Either way it will not end here. Someone might get a poke on the nose.

f***inell mate - I've heard of some palavas but not one of these

That’s crazy. Can you imagine the shouting and the tears that will ensue. Nobody will rest.

I’ve just had my first day as a courier. Self employed and got myself 3 jobs, visiting Utoxeter, Luton and then Mayfair in that London.

I’d have liked a job to take on the route back but f*** it, decent first day. Monday I might choose to stay in the North a bit more and see how that pays.

That’s crazy. Can you imagine the shouting and the tears that will ensue. Nobody will rest.

I’ve just had my first day as a courier. Self employed and got myself 3 jobs, visiting Utoxeter, Luton and then Mayfair in that London.

I’d have liked a job to take on the route back but f*** it, decent first day. Monday I might choose to stay in the North a bit more and see how that pays.

Have you stopped doing the fruit and veg selling? Shame if so