Sign in to follow this  
Swan Red

Random low content stuff

Well I was skeptical of that. Forgive me but you don’t seem like one of these gym instructors. I’ve seen them , they all have streaks in their hair and tattoos up the arms like a biro sleeve

Well I was skeptical of that. Forgive me but you don’t seem like one of these gym instructors. I’ve seen them , they all have streaks in their hair and tattoos up the arms like a biro sleeve

I thought they were all wannabe baristas at Starbucks and Dunkin?

It got in the daily mail!!!! You read the daily mail?

The echo got all the facts wrong I’m told but the pictures are cool

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/01/17/range-rover-smashed-six-cars-drove-gym-car-park-12076035/amp/

It got in the Sun

Obv if you wake up all bleary and reach for the news app before the eyes focus, you can clap yer eyes on all kinds, especially as they’re all red at the top

Happens all the time first thing

Like “wait, hang on....what am I reading? ah balls, click away from it”

The Daily Mail are never on that feed though for some reason

It’s everyone except them

They should dig up Vera Lynne and animatronic her up Brass Eye style for a rendition of White Cliffs.

Best you hurry up then before she suffocates. She's 102 years old and still meeting up with people.

Best you hurry up then before she suffocates. She's 102 years old and still meeting up with people.

Murph got a selfie painted with her last month

Get her belting that out under the scaffolding of Big Ben. Not a dry eye in the house.

How do you know I don’t work at the gym? I might be one of them ones who instructs physical jerks.

I'm a member of that gym.. Put signs up telling people to wipe their sweat off machines please

Get her belting that out under the scaffolding of Big Ben. Not a dry eye in the house.

Nah, HUGE PA system with Vera Lynne shouting 'BONG' all day long

I'm a member of that gym.. Put signs up telling people to wipe their sweat off machines please

I don’t really work there and is that how you normally talk to people?

Blimey. I didn’t know she was still alive.

She won the war for us.

I’m on the 86 bus

What in the world is handyman’s supermarket ?

I don’t recall seeing it last time I was here

Get me a Guinness I have pig of a hangover and need a hair if the dog, get it pulled at 2.15 pm precisely. Many thanks Yours Murph

I’m on the 86 bus

What in the world is handyman’s supermarket ?

I don’t recall seeing it last time I was here

That is what it was - a great shop for fellas to go into with a list of things on a scrap of paper that a fella usually with a limp would take off into the back, return to place things on a counter, discuss the things on the piece of paper, go back, return again with more things, and charge £2.32 for the lot. They had everything everyone wanted but everything cost 8 or 9p.

Kelly’s and others teamed up and turned it into a brewpub and now you can’t get anything for under four quid.

It’s also where I last saw Molby, isn’t it Molby?

Blimey. I didn’t know she was still alive.

She won the war for us.

She was involved in a court case recently, suing somebody for appropriating her image in some sales promo she had nothing to do with. There’s no messing with our Vera.

Vera. Vera, what has become of you?

That is what it was - a great shop for fellas to go into with a list of things on a scrap of paper that a fella usually with a limp would take off into the back, return to place things on a counter, discuss the things on the piece of paper, go back, return again with more things, and charge £2.32 for the lot. They had everything everyone wanted but everything cost 8 or 9p.

Kelly’s and others teamed up and turned it into a brewpub and now you can’t get anything for under four quid.

There’s a shop by us like that. You can buy a hook or a washer for 7p or 16p

Yes I believe it was

Things spiralled for me afterwards that night

Is Ralph’s DIY on Kenny still open?

If you can see the stars tonight, have a look in the south east. Quite low down.

It’s twinkling like a f***er.

I think it’s the star Betelgeuse which I read somewhere that astronomers are saying it’s showing signs of gearing up to supernova

If you can see the stars tonight, have a look in the south east. Quite low down.

It’s twinkling like a f*****.

I think it’s the star Betelgeuse which I read somewhere that astronomers are saying it’s showing signs of gearing up to supernova

That’s probably Jupiter. Betelgeuse is actually dimming at the moment which is why astronomers think it might go supernova.