By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Random low content stuff

Swan Red

They're usually going downhill aren't they? They could equally just turn off the engine.

Does my head in how everyone on tv shows has/knows everyone else's number, as well as the number for every single company/institution.

Well don't switch the engine off as the steering lock will engage and you won't be able to steer

I don't like it that no one says 'bye' at the end of phonecalls on TV.

My big gripe is when they say something like, see you tonight.. etc and THEN DON'T AGREE A TIME....

And do American teenagers all have their own phoneline for their bedroom. They always get calls late at night, and it never disturbs anyone else in the house.

No "it's for me, Mum! Put the phone down!" stuff in those films.

And pool scenes in films - " Man, you can play ". Almost every shot is straight and with the ball hanging over the pocket.

i love dazed and confused but theres things that annoy me in it...firstly when the black dude sends the kid over to buy 6 beers and then when he brings them back he hands them out...and the party at the moon tower...theres 100s of kids and one keg of beer.

though that may be more to do with me being stingy and wanting to get as hammered as possible when i was that age.

If you apologise to me again I'll slap you*. Stop it this is just me dicking around.

*Virtually like clearly you're tall.

You're like animal off the muppets though. Clearly I wouldn't f*** about with you. I've been on nights out with you in the distant past I was scared then. ;)

That's what they taught me at shool.

Actually I reckon this is b******s. How old are you? 40 something? This is a modern thing imported from America. I'm not having that a teacher in the 70's or 80's who would have been taught at best in the 50's or early 60's themselves were saying let alone teaching skedule.