Sign in to follow this  
Flasher

Herzlichen willkommen Herr Klopp

I was trying to be nice

Imagine that?

Noble. *

*Not the Hammer

Imagine that?

It's surely just Baraja Vicente Canizares stuff. Isn't it?

I think we've seen already the effect he's had on us, the effect he's had on his players must be ridiculous. Rule out nothing.

Klopp likes Benteke. Sturridge could well be a wide forward.

Barrett reckons Klopp wasn't keen on Benteke when he was at Dortmund. Didn't pursue any initial interest that may have been there.

Barrett reckons Klopp wasn't keen on Benteke when he was at Dortmund. Didn't pursue any initial interest that may have been there.

It was strong enough that Zorc made the trip to Birmingham.

Klopp said in the presser he had seen the last three games, but if he was asked Sunday he'd have seen the last 20.

He's got our worst home and away defeats in 50 years in that that lot, The semi, Hull, Palace the mancs and arsenal.

Poor f*cker.

You'd be well happy if we beat Palace and Southampton then lose to Spurs, City and Chelsea?

Can we change your name back again?

Was thinking the same. 6pts out of those is bare minimum. 9 would be pretty good.

Today's forum quiz. Which fecker has said this?

"Strong personality, very strong, very stubborn, determined and his performances, and his career at Dortmund was a stellar rise to the top and I think he'll do very well.

"I don't like saying that, being Liverpool, because I'm worried about it but, no, he'll do well."

Today's forum quiz. Which fecker has said this?

"Strong personality, very strong, very stubborn, determined and his performances, and his career at Dortmund was a stellar rise to the top and I think he'll do very well.

"I don't like saying that, being Liverpool, because I'm worried about it but, no, he'll do well."

Old s***ty kecks Ferguson

Loads of them, just search on Neves and you will see.

Ok thanks.

That guy Graeme Kelly that apparently called the timing on the whole Rodgers/Klopp thing right.

Could be balls, obvs.

Sounds exciting nonetheless.

Saw a bloke in asda yesterday that was the exact doppleganger of klopp. Had te black jacket and stuff on and everything. I lost sight of him at one stage so went on a stalking mission to try and get a pic but he eventually escaped me.

These are normal behaviours right?

Saw a bloke in asda yesterday that was the exact doppleganger of klopp. Had te black jacket and stuff on and everything. I lost sight of him at one stage so went on a stalking mission to try and get a pic but he eventually escaped me.

These are normal behaviours right?

Yep - it is quite normal for someone to try to escape a stalker.

I particularly like the stuff about missing out on transfer targets, money etc.

We didn't get Sanchez, fair enough, but we couldn't think of another potential signing with similar commitment, team ethic etc ? Ridiculous.

Usual twitter suspects reckon we have got a deal in place for Ruben Neves and that our manager has made Gundogan no 1 target for January.

They signed him for the same amount as Lewandowski. €4m . We've been spending £20m on players and sending them out on loan.

They signed him for the same amount as Lewandowski. €4m . We've been spending £20m on players and sending them out on loan.

Hopefully he puts an end to the punts and makes use of the biggest money buys who have all got talent.

Hopefully he puts an end to the punts and makes use of the biggest money buys who have all got talent.

Most any manager can walk in and say it's a clean slate all round and blah blah blah but this lad has managed to do it while setting fairly basic common sense parameters as to what he is looking for - more running, more tackles down their end, more shoots and if there's a player or non-player who doesn't picture themselves doing exactly that for laughs then they're stealing a living. Anyone can offer up more of that in training, it's not technical stuff that needs much tuition. Any of us on here would know what to do at Melwood first session.

This 'normal one' thing is like a scene out of the Life of Brian.

Firstly, the question seemed an extension of the Mourinho wnakathon and the response - which was a nothing response lets be honest - was a simple one designed not to cause any headlines. Low and behold, he's the Normal One, tell us more oh Normal One.

I trust we are f***ing this thing off

627478-monty-python-life-of-brian.jpg

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald