Herzlichen willkommen Herr Klopp

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jurgen Klopp on life in lockdown: "I didn't learn a lot in lockdown, other than Gary Neville has an opinion about absolutely everything. It is incredible."

It was after he got off the phone to Fyds

f***ing hell.

Posted Images

“For me personally this is a statement of intent, one which is built on my knowledge of what we as a partnership have achieved so far and what is still there for us to achieve.

“When I see the development of the club and the collaborative work that continues to take place, I feel my contribution can only grow.

“People see what happens on the pitch as a measure of our progress and although it is the best measure, it’s not the only measure. I have seen the commitment from ownership through to every aspect and function of the club you can think of.

“When the call came in autumn 2015, I felt we were perfect for each other; if anything, now I feel I underestimated that. It is only with a total belief that the collaboration remains totally complementary on both sides that I am able to make this commitment to 2024.

“If I didn’t I would not be re-signing.

“This club is in such a good place, I couldn’t contemplate leaving.

“I must also highlight the role of our sporting director, Michael Edwards, in this journey so far. His input and collaboration has been just as important as anyone else’s in getting us into a position to compete for the game’s top titles.

“For anyone in football who aspires to compete in an environment where every element of the organisation is at its very best – from the support of the supporters to the vision of the owners – there can be no better place than this.”

Think it would be a huge error to make him manager, even if he wins a couple of trophies with Rangers. The combo of drop off in managerial accumen from Klopp to him, coupled with the emotional baggage would make it a big mistake.

I'm going to revisit this worry in FOUR and a half years time. For now?

Guinness