By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Roberto Firmino

whitewidow

Why? As a Christian it is a public (and in Bobby’s case very public) declaration of his faith.

It will also mean so much more to him than scoring this Sunday.

Surely this is great to see as it reinforces the bonds that this team have with each other.

Because as an atheist, I personally think the whole thing is absurd. But if it makes them happy, then good luck to them.

Jet lagged and straight as an arrow. Atheists don’t get much respect in this country. I feel strongly about it and I’m proud and comfortable to be one.

Which is fair enough, but you don't really advance your cause by picking arguments with folks whose beliefs are doing no harm to anyone. I'm as atheist as anyone, but if someone wants to believe in something, and it doesn't harm or affect anyone else, I'v got zero issue with it.

Which is fair enough, but you don't really advance your cause by picking arguments with folks whose beliefs are doing no harm to anyone. I'm as atheist as anyone, but if someone wants to believe in something, and it doesn't harm or affect anyone else, I'v got zero issue with it.

Is right, anyone pushing thier beliefs, and ridiculing other beliefs is a d****ead, and that applies to athiest as much as anyone else

I was getting the nark with him last night after booting it straight at the keeper when he had a near open goal to aim at and then missing that other very good chance.

5 seconds after moaning to my mate he scored and I was rightly called a t***.