• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• New York Red

• Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Stevie H

• Swan Red

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just total relief - I'm actually far more emotional than I thought I would be at the news that Macca won't be moving back to the UK now 

"Between a c**k and a charred place"

Harry Maguire's career surely can't recover from this

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Maldini said:

Remember when "protestors" burned down the police precinct in Minneapolis after the murder of George Floyd? Turns out it was the far right group The Boogaloo Bois

I bet there was loads of this going on

8 hours ago, Hassony said:

This will clinch it for Trump 

Why not just take those last two points and actually set about doing them at any point in the last 4 years. There’s people crying out for that stuff and he couldn’t even realise it’s why they put him there.

He’s f***ing thick.

10 hours ago, RedSalmon said:

I've got some Hispanic friends in Texas voting for Trump. The argument is that deportations were worse under Obama...

Obama must've been an awful president for a a lot of people if they can even consider him worse than Trump.

48 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

Obama must've been an awful president for a a lot of people if they can even consider him worse than Trump.

Obama came in at a time when the villains of Wall Street were there and ready to be slain. He was put there to do that very thing (and end endless war). He could have gone for them properly kept the focus on them and not had to indulge in pandering with the deportation. 

It would have been less likely that BLM exploded under him if there was a class message and resources to make match. It was such a crucial point in time wasted.

Early voting is off the charts, surely that's good news for Biden. They're estimating 150 million people will vote in this election. 10-15 million more people than the last election.

Texas has already reached 70% of people who voted there in 2016 and the youth vote has gone up significantly.