The US President

I also believe he acquired a computer from a junk shop that just happened to have incriminating emails re Biden's son on it...

Last Wednesday, Wilmington computer repairman John Paul Mac Isaac claimed that in April 2019 a man who identified himself as Hunter Biden brought a liquid-damaged MacBook Pro to his small repair shop in a Trolley Square shopping center in Wilmington.

Mac Isaac said his poor vision prevented him from personally identifying the man as Biden. 

🙄

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• New York Red

• Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Stevie H

• Swan Red

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just total relief - I'm actually far more emotional than I thought I would be at the news that Macca won't be moving back to the UK now 

"Between a c**k and a charred place"

Harry Maguire's career surely can't recover from this

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Cobs said:

So page 2 of the index, which is a complete word analysis of the 300 odd page deposition, redacts a word (only names of people redacted) that occurs about 100 times and appears between "analyzed" and "angeles" in the alphabet.

Hoho.

Edit: And a word that appears between "primary" and "print" about the same number of times on the same set of pages

Edited by Ripley
3 hours ago, Ripley said:

So page 2 of the index, which is a complete word analysis of the 300 odd page deposition, redacts a word (only names of people redacted) that occurs about 100 times and appears between "analyzed" and "angeles" in the alphabet.

Hoho.

Edit: And a word that appears between "primary" and "print" about the same number of times on the same set of pages

Anything missing between True and Trumpet?

• Haha 1

Mission accomplished for the day.  Got to all of our houses and got absolutely soaked in the process. We went into a predominantly African American neighborhood in Bunnell as our colleagues from Palm Coast wouldn't or couldn't be arsed to visit. We met some really nice people, many of whom are in dire situations.  We were the first political people, from either party, to go into their neighborhood for years. 

No more door to door. Next week they'll be transporting people to the election office to vote or  drop off ballots. I am not doing  that for health reasons. I will be co ordinating and organizing the pick up maps. 

Not that it matters, at 61, I am the youngest volunteer in our area. Even in 2020, it's hard to get young people off the couch. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Maldini said:

This must be the first presidential debate where they're competing over who was the softer on crime.

Biden has done well tonight though. Best I've seen him debate for the entire campaign season.

Here’s my final prediction. I’m going to go for it now.
Electoral College: 340-198 to Biden. 
Biden wins AZ, FL, IA, MI, NC, PA, WI
Trump wins GA, OH, TX
In the Senate, Democrats turn AZ, CO, IA, ME, NC. Republicans turn AL.
In the House, Democrats net fifteen seats to end up 247-188.

• Like 1

I could possibly see GA and OH possibly going to Biden but I’ve given those to Trump. I think one of the Senate seats in GA could flip to the Dems too. Outside prediction is that Steve Bullock wins in Montana too, but I’m not confident about that. I’d love Graham and McConnell to lose but I can’t see it presently.

1 minute ago, New York Red said:

I could possibly see GA and OH possibly going to Biden but I’ve given those to Trump. I think one of the Senate seats in GA could flip to the Dems too. Outside prediction is that Steve Bullock wins in Montana too, but I’m not confident about that. I’d love Graham and McConnell to lose but I can’t see it presently.

I'm ok with Graham and McConnell staying as long as they lose their majority in the senate. To see them be utterly impotent and useless will be very appealing.