• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• New York Red

• Stevie H

• Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Swan Red

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please and I’m making a genuine plea NYR, stop viewing this in Republican v Democrat terms or through the prism of Trump. It contributes to people continuing to suffer and be killed. I know it seems o

Thanks for responding. The way I see it is that it’s always struck me that you seek to be nice which is hugely important. I also think that you have a basic relatable decency that J just don’t possess

If people think that he is an aberration, then they have not been paying attention. What is the difference between Trump and the Keystone Pipeline? What is the difference between Trump and a racist po

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Stevie H said:

That's the second or third time he's said "I wish her well" about Maxwell. Smacks less of bizarre and more of coded message. Keep your gob shut about me and I'll pardon you come what may.

I agree it's a coded message, but I think it is more of a warning - keep your gob shut or my goons will be round to facilitate your 'suicide'.

Her trial is not til next year, at which time, hopefully, he'll be out on his ear, facing lots of criminal charges of his own.  After all, he won't be the first President to arrange the suicide of a 'troublesome' woman .  Allegedly. 🤫

18 hours ago, Stevie H said:

That's the second or third time he's said "I wish her well" about Maxwell. Smacks less of bizarre and more of coded message. Keep your gob shut about me and I'll pardon you come what may.

This is getting into QAnon territory :)

14 hours ago, Swipe said:

That interview with the Aussie reporter. I despise trump but I can’t even watch it. Humiliating stuff.

Biden has to properly screw the pooch not to win this.

It's the cheating, voter manipulation, GOP s***housery that worries me 

• Like 1
On 04/08/2020 at 08:45, smithdown said:

Look I’ve just woken up, is this real?

Wow. Like I said obviously make him not President but also let him still be President.

On 04/08/2020 at 09:23, pipnasty said:

Think you must have dreamt it, mate

It is the sort of thing Smithdown would do in one of his sketches

On 04/08/2020 at 10:36, Stevie H said:

I really, really hope that one day we are able to look back at this and laugh about it. Not that it's funny funny but you know what I mean. 

It is funny funny. It’s awful but that doesn’t stop it being funny funny.

Trump repeats his story about how it is energy efficient light bulbs that make him look so orange. "I don't like that look. Never liked it." He says lots of people have come up to him and said "thank you, sir" for getting rid of these environmental regulations.

Edited by Ripley
1 hour ago, Ripley said:

Trump says foreign leaders are calling and saying, "Can I have ventilators for our country, sir?"

And when asked which countries, he swiftly changes the subject. 

There are people believing the bull s***. A neighbor told me that Trump gets things done. When pressed, he could not come up with one positive thing. So many of his followers don't  have a  clue. They'll tell you Biden Biden has done nothing . When told about him being out of politics for 4 years, a red mist descends. 

I am enjoying winding up a few of these people.

16 hours ago, mofus77 said:

The NY AG has filed a lawsuit to dissolve the NRA. That'll put the cat amongst the pigeons...

They don't seem especially arsed about the guns bit tho just a bit of financial stuff.

1 minute ago, muleskinner said:

They don't seem especially arsed about the guns bit tho just a bit of financial stuff.

Fraud on a massive scale, taking $64m out of what is supposed to be a non profit for their own corrupt ends.