The US President

The cognition test thing is clearly ridiculous and he's clearly way more concerned about people thinking he's stupid or mentally impaired than most other things. 

It's a handy distraction from the secret militia and Covid-19 mismanagement stories tho 

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• New York Red

• Stevie H

• Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Swan Red

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please and I’m making a genuine plea NYR, stop viewing this in Republican v Democrat terms or through the prism of Trump. It contributes to people continuing to suffer and be killed. I know it seems o

Thanks for responding. The way I see it is that it’s always struck me that you seek to be nice which is hugely important. I also think that you have a basic relatable decency that J just don’t possess

He f***ing won't when I teach my Year 12s about him later this academic year. 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Stevie H said:

She can't turn 35 soon enough. 

Agree. But realise it's a grown up version of the tabloids waiting for Charlotte Church to turn 16.

Asked in the general press questions at the Covid-19 briefing whether he thought Ghislane Maxwell would dish the dirt on powerful men during her trial, Trump said  "I met her quite a few times and I wish her well" he then later repeated "I really wish her well" 

Edited by Tommok
2 hours ago, muleskinner said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/25/portland-martial-law-ron-wyden-jeff-merkley

Calling it what is it. More need to. Anywhere else in the world this would rightly be called an uprising against a fascist dictator.

Yeah it's extraordinary how this isn't much much bigger news and people properly kicking off about it.

Trump has done quite a job in wearing people down and hoodwinking so much of the population.

The news cycles are still focusing on the Cognitive test nonsense.

Short attention span,Oregon is 3,000 miles away,unless they can find a local angle Boston t.v hardly mentions it.So imagine what  small town americans hear.Did see a line of Veterans were out last night in Portland,one guy in his dress uniform,after that Navy vet got beat the other night maybe things really are starting to shift against the fascists.

19 hours ago, Tommok said:

Yeah it's extraordinary how this isn't much much bigger news and people properly kicking off about it.

Trump has done quite a job in wearing people down and hoodwinking so much of the population.

The news cycles are still focusing on the Cognitive test nonsense.

There was more coverage of the protesters (us) vs the Chinese govt (them) in Hong Kong than there is of the protesters (them) vs the US govt (us).

Dunno why.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-bored-pandemic-until-told-015633030.html

Trump was 'bored' with the pandemic — until he was told it was hurting 'our people': fellow Republicans

President Donald Trump's advisers got him to pay more attention to the COVID-19 pandemic by informing him that the surge in cases is hurting "our people" in Republican states, an administration official told The Washington Post.

The tactic has seemed to "resonate" with Trump, The Post reported on Monday, as the president "hewed closely to pre-scripted remarks" in subsequent news briefings.

Previously, the president had been losing interest in a pandemic that has cost an average of 850 deaths a day and killed more than 147,000 Americans.

"The president got bored with it," David Carney, an adviser to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, told The New York Times earlier this month.

Man of the year without a doubt.