New York Red

The US President

19 minutes ago, New York Red said:

Wouldn’t Eminem have been a better choice? Oh, hang on. That’s the same thing...

Huh?

7 hours ago, Swan Red said:

what drugs are you on NYR?

Zoloft is the only one of significance.

7 hours ago, Hassony said:

Huh?

Backstreet Boys background music for African American street cred and relatability?

3 hours ago, New York Red said:

Backstreet Boys background music for African American street cred and relatability?

are  you confusing them with Blackstreet, or is there some cultural significance i'm not aware of?

4 hours ago, New York Red said:

Oh I get it. I think you were referencing the Trump African American meeting but you quoted the Joe Biden thing instead.

Shame as the joke was good.

On 22/05/2020 at 11:30, stressederic said:

I suspect you'll find plenty of Trump supporters in the military. Sure some might not like him, but I imagine plenty of American squaddies tend towards the right-wing, and there's plenty of institutional sexism and racism in the military to chime with. When you see pictures of soldiers wearing QAnon patches on their unifroms then I wouldn't be surprised to find a lot of 'silent' Trump fans in the ranks too.

"Tough on crime and borders, loves our Vets and will defend our #2A. He has my full and total endorsement! "

That's Trump's c+p tweet to rally support for a GOP candidate and its basically all military related. 

13 hours ago, sammy & a said:

Oh I get it. I think you were referencing the Trump African American meeting but you quoted the Joe Biden thing instead.

Shame as the joke was good.

Hahahaha. I’m totally, totally confused. Thank goodness it wasn’t Biden who played a white band to appeal to African Americans.

Maybe need to rethink my views on Trump as Piers Morgan now doesn't think Trump should be re-elected ;)

Agreeing so much with Piers Morgan has been a much unwanted and unexpected aspect of the COVID-19 scenario

8 minutes ago, Tommok said:

Maybe need to rethink my views on Trump as Piers Morgan now doesn't think Trump should be re-elected ;)

Agreeing so much with Piers Morgan has been a much unwanted and unexpected aspect of the COVID-19 scenario

Remember that your views haven't changed and that his views will change to suit whatever he thinks will prolong his fetid grubby career

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gethin said:

Remember that your views haven't changed and that his views will change to suit whatever he thinks will prolong his fetid grubby career

Oh yeah, totally. The above was obviously tongue in cheek - Morgan is and always will be a despicable c***. 

He's still banging the "End. The. Season. Now" line in terms of the PL - so even now I've still got plenty to disagree with him on ;)

• Haha 1