Jump to content
New York Red

The US President

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, New York Red said:

Wouldn’t Eminem have been a better choice? Oh, hang on. That’s the same thing...

Huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Swan Red said:

what drugs are you on NYR?

Zoloft is the only one of significance.

7 hours ago, Hassony said:

Huh?

Backstreet Boys background music for African American street cred and relatability?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, New York Red said:

Zoloft is the only one of significance.

Backstreet Boys background music for African American street cred and relatability?

 

are  you confusing them with Blackstreet, or is there some cultural significance i'm not aware of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, New York Red said:

Zoloft is the only one of significance.

Backstreet Boys background music for African American street cred and relatability?

Oh I get it. I think you were referencing the Trump African American meeting but you quoted the Joe Biden thing instead.

Shame as the joke was good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/05/2020 at 11:30, stressederic said:

I suspect you'll find plenty of Trump supporters in the military. Sure some might not like him, but I imagine plenty of American squaddies tend towards the right-wing, and there's plenty of institutional sexism and racism in the military to chime with. When you see pictures of soldiers wearing QAnon patches on their unifroms then I wouldn't be surprised to find a lot of 'silent' Trump fans in the ranks too.

"Tough on crime and borders, loves our Vets and will defend our #2A. He has my full and total endorsement! "

That's Trump's c+p tweet to rally support for a GOP candidate and its basically all military related. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sammy & a said:

Oh I get it. I think you were referencing the Trump African American meeting but you quoted the Joe Biden thing instead.

Shame as the joke was good.

Hahahaha. I’m totally, totally confused. Thank goodness it wasn’t Biden who played a white band to appeal to African Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe need to rethink my views on Trump as Piers Morgan now doesn't think Trump should be re-elected ;)

Agreeing so much with Piers Morgan has been a much unwanted and unexpected aspect of the COVID-19 scenario

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tommok said:

Maybe need to rethink my views on Trump as Piers Morgan now doesn't think Trump should be re-elected ;)

Agreeing so much with Piers Morgan has been a much unwanted and unexpected aspect of the COVID-19 scenario

Remember that your views haven't changed and that his views will change to suit whatever he thinks will prolong his fetid grubby career

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gethin said:

Remember that your views haven't changed and that his views will change to suit whatever he thinks will prolong his fetid grubby career

Oh yeah, totally. The above was obviously tongue in cheek - Morgan is and always will be a despicable c***. 

He's still banging the "End. The. Season. Now" line in terms of the PL - so even now I've still got plenty to disagree with him on ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...