New York Red

The US President

2 hours ago, Stevie H said:

Pretty good summary of what Kushner is and has done. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/opinion/jared-kushner-coronavirus.html

The episode about Kushner in the Netflix series Dirty Money is interesting - he's a horrible man from a horrible family - his father (who has served time in prison) was the template for his son.

Makes perfect sense that he's mingled in with the Trumps.

16 minutes ago, Tommok said:

The episode about Kushner in the Netflix series Dirty Money is interesting - he's a horrible man from a horrible family - his father (who has served time in prison) was the template for his son.

Makes perfect sense that he's mingled in with the Trumps.

He's everything that is wrong with the world that little c***, far more so than his father-in-law

We recently had to do conflict of interest declarations at work and it made me think how spectacularly the Trumps and Kushners would fail if they were held to anything remotely like the same level of scrutiny.

It's shocking that they're doing this in such plain sight and seem to be allowed to get away with it.

Takes a lot for his behaviour to shock these days but f*** me. Saying 100,000s of people will die with no emotion or gravity and then joking about being involved with models in the same sentence. 

7 hours ago, mofus77 said:

Takes a lot for his behaviour to shock these days but f*** me. Saying 100,000s of people will die with no emotion or gravity and then joking about being involved with models in the same sentence. 

That is stunning.