New York Red

The US President

Shocked he's only 68,

He's one of the most unhealthy looking people that I've ever seen in my life. His skin is practically translucent.

he's f***ing insane. he's now suing univision for $500m for canning the miss USA show and saying it infringed his first amendment rights. nobody is stopping you from saying anything donald, they're just reacting to stuff that you have said. he's utterly f***ing mental.

he's f***ing insane. he's now suing univision for $500m for canning the miss USA show and saying it infringed his first amendment rights. nobody is stopping you from saying anything donald, they're just reacting to stuff that you have said. he's utterly f***ing mental.

He's a bit like Ben Carson, in that neither are insane or stupid (you're not a self-made billionaire or neuro-surgeon otherwise), yet they both spout absolute b******s.

Maybe it's a tactic to appeal to a specific crowd or to just get their voice heard?

He's a bit like Ben Carson, in that neither are insane or stupid (you're not a self-made billionaire or neuro-surgeon otherwise)

Extremely rich people are not geniuses, necessarily. Just ruthless, mostly.

His beliefs and public utterances seem to indicate that he is in fact stupid.

He inherited his money and has driven many businesses into the ground, there's nothing to indicate that he's clever.

His beliefs and public utterances seem to indicate that he is in fact stupid.

He inherited his money and has driven many businesses into the ground, there's nothing to indicate that he's clever.

correct, he inherited a fortune built on government protectionist programs, he's ruined businesses, been bankrupt four times and as you say every time he opens his mouth he proves himself to be a total and utter moron.

ben carson's far from an idiot, he's one of the most successful neurosurgeons ever and clearly a hugely smart man. unfortunately he's a nasty right wing bigot with it.

correct, he inherited a fortune built on government protectionist programs, he's ruined businesses, been bankrupt four times and as you say every time he opens his mouth he proves himself to be a total and utter moron.

not having that. he inherited a multi-million company but he's turned it into a multi-billion company, through quite a few succesful construction projects. you can't put that down to inheritance or luck. a couple of failed (bankrupt) projects along the way is probably no different to alan sugar or richard branson who have had their share of unsuccesful ventures

of course, he may just be good at just one thing

Edited by surf

not having that. he inherited a multi-million company but he's turned it into a multi-billion company, through quite a few succesful construction projects. you can't put that down to inheritance or luck. a couple of failed (bankrupt) projects along the way is probably no different to alan sugar or richard branson who have had their share of unsuccesful ventures

or he's employed a bunch of people who really knew what they were doing.

and comparing with monumental c*nts alan sugar and richard branson isn't much of an endorsement by the way.

nothing here to show he is any brighter than someone with a suitcase selling dishcloths

Well what? His firm has won a few tenders and he has shouted at a few people, hardly unique is it, every country has construction projects and they all have to go to someone.

I'll just tell everyone selling dishclothes out of suitcases that they just need to hire the right people and they too can be billionaires.

How does acquiring more things than other people confer intelligence? Greed and ruthlessness maybe, but you have only to look at his public utterances to see what a f***ing idiot he is.

Mike Ashley's a genius too I suppose for selling a pile of crap as cheap as he can and treating his employees like serfs.

cause lots of people try it yet very few become billionaires.

i'm no fan of trump (and a bit annoyed i've placed myself in a position where i'm 'defending' him), any more than i am of sarah palin or ben carson.

but if you cant accept that he's intelligent then there would be a lot more stupid billionaires in this world

To be honest, I think the idea that we should look up to these people as role models is part of what's wrong with the world.

i'm no fan of trump (and a bit annoyed i've placed myself in a position where i'm 'defending' him), any more than i am of sarah palin or ben carson.

but if you cant accept that he's intelligent then there would be a lot more stupid billionaires in this world

You can be stupid and have talent in a particular area, getting a start of millions the kinds of doors that money opens and the kinds of people that money meets and it doesn't seem a stretch that he's stupid.

Do you think that Trump is smarter than everyone who had a similar background that blew it or do you think other things like luck may factor?

To be honest, I think the idea that we should look up to these people as role models is part of what's wrong with the world.

I'd rather than JaR approach

It's easier to become a billionaire by hiring the right people if you're already a millionaire than if you're selling dishclothes out of suitcases though.

Well, probably, I've no personal experience of either.

I'll just tell everyone selling dishclothes out of suitcases that they just need to hire the right people and they too can be billionaires.

Give them millions of pounds to start them off and they will likely agree with you.

Look at the man's hair.

Look at it.

Aye, an heir who inherited teams of lawyers and advisors manages somehow not to invest all his money in plastic bags full of rotten fish heads (and there is probably a way of breaking even with them anyway) isn't someone whose opinion is worth any more than a serf's.

You can be stupid and have talent in a particular area, getting a start of millions the kinds of doors that money opens and the kinds of people that money meets and it doesn't seem a stretch that he's stupid.

Do you think that Trump is smarter than everyone who had a similar background that blew it or do you think other things like luck may factor?

I'd rather than JaR approach

i'd say people with business acumen often end up doing well regardless how they start. sugar, branson, many others started out with nothing. there are those who inherit millions and lose it all and those who inherit millions and turn it into billions.

and no des, we shouldn't look up to people just because they're succesful businessmen. there's nothing to look up to someone who claims immigrants are rapists.

you can look up to bill gates and other businessmen though who impact the world through their products and then give back much of the money they have earned

Look at the man's hair.

Look at it.

it's not hair, it's a pet fox