Sign in to follow this  
Molby

Your alternative career/life path......what is it?

Cam posted about his sellotape dispenser looking at him and binned it out of a window, christmas eve or something I think, pissed anyway, posts the next day of spending time looking for the thing only to stumble on the thread with no recollection at all.

I do it a massive disservice.

Autumn is responsible for the single greatest story in the history of the forum

i should be paid for posting.I've got loads of other stories to tell.

my favourite one was the wondrous description of the wasps nest, or was it a spider spinning a web ?

Yes, that was memorable...

I still live in my own house and it's gone up 50% in value since the crash. :)

Social inequality yay!

Serious answer

I used to work in IT for an Investment bank. I now study Occupational therapy in Australia.

I still ponder whether I totally got the child-Autumn in a bakery story, or completely missed out on its meaning. It was deep..

Think it was autumn eating a confectionary delight of some sort and a kid wanting it or something

this thread is weird. i still like that it was started by molby. whose parallel universe life would have meant him taking over the entire world, making himself a god-king and subjecting all of us to a cascade and ultimate doom of self-abuse and bacchanalia.

this thread is weird. i still like that it was started by molby. whose parallel universe life would have meant him taking over the entire world, making himself a god-king and subjecting all of us to a cascade and ultimate doom of self-abuse and bacchanalia.

I thought that was still the plan for this universe?

Did advertising for a bit (Sony and Labour Party were my clients) then strategy consultancy (for Mercedes, Barclays etc), then back to uni. Now a Dr.

Another life would have been mountain guide!

Forest ranger I said

Either one is good though

I still ponder whether I totally got the child-Autumn in a bakery story, or completely missed out on its meaning. It was deep..

let's go back to the original thread.

Jacked in proper work last year - been travelling for 7 months so far (typing this in Alice Springs airport).

Back in the UK in about 2 months and have a project that will hopefully combine two of my big loves, cycling and food. If I can't get that off the ground then I'm going to f*** off back to either NZ or Thailand and do my Scuba instructor qualifications

Haven't need to go become a Scuba instructor yet

Is it a bycicle made of sausages?

It's actually a Baconcycle

I *really* need to work on this