Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosen the zip a bit first, and you should be ok.

The inability to express an opinion without denigrating someone else’s is a real gear grinder for me. 

Posted Images

The club shop are allowing people to go in with their own shirts (genuine) and have them printed in store again now. Just giving a heads up for anyone waiting for them to give the all clear to get theirs done. 

I am booked in to see the trophy tomorrow so am taking my NB Champions shirt in to get the club world champions and gold Premier league champions badge on it before framing it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

The club shop are allowing people to go in with their own shirts (genuine) and have them printed in store again now. Just giving a heads up for anyone waiting for them to give the all clear to get theirs done. 

I am booked in to see the trophy tomorrow so am taking my NB Champions shirt in to get the club world champions and gold Premier league champions badge on it before framing it. 

Its a good thing you are buying so many shirts for you and your kids Barnsey.  I'm pretty sure they are waiting for you next order so they can make an opening bid for Thiago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, guernseygareth said:

These are DHgate specials. Got a player one for me, that I'll not wear hopefully. Look spot on. Cost 45 all in. 

IMG_20200828_100914.jpg

Nice, ordered from them for the kids, got myself an ajax top as well for my 7 aside 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, guernseygareth said:

These are DHgate specials. Got a player one for me, that I'll not wear hopefully. Look spot on. Cost 45 all in. 

IMG_20200828_100914.jpg

Feel like I should have covered my kids faces now. Bad dad

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My kids didn't like any of the kits.... Until they went in the club shop today and my youngest saw the away kit in person and now wants it.... 🙄... So I might have to get it off that DHGate place. Eldest seems to really like the training gear mostly. 

I took my champions home shirt in to the shop to get the world champions badge and gold Premier league badge put on. Looks smart and going to get it framed now. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, honourablegeorge said:

Arsenal will have sold all the kits available but nobody is actually wearing them

Also got to think a lot of people bought 'champions' versions of our old kit so probably weren't forking out again about a month later for the new one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2020 at 23:33, Tommok said:

Really?

That's a terrible shirt.

perhaps it's because i'm down south but i was out in the sports shops this week looking for a kit for my son and couldn't get hold of the Liverpool home one anywhere. That Arsenal top however was everywhere - like, noticeably so. There was one shop where it was the only premier league football top on sale.

I dunno if that's cos every other club had sold out - but was disappointed by the lack of LFC stuff. Was easy to get the NB kit down here the past few years. You'd expect with us wining the title our kits would be more popular so there's that - but i thought the point of Nike being sponsors was our replica kit was to be more ubiquitous than before?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cobs said:

perhaps it's because i'm down south but i was out in the sports shops this week looking for a kit for my son and couldn't get hold of the Liverpool home one anywhere. That Arsenal top however was everywhere - like, noticeably so. There was one shop where it was the only premier league football top on sale.

I dunno if that's cos every other club had sold out - but was disappointed by the lack of LFC stuff. Was easy to get the NB kit down here the past few years. You'd expect with us wining the title our kits would be more popular so there's that - but i thought the point of Nike being sponsors was our replica kit was to be more ubiquitous than before?

 

Maybe Covid is affecting the supply chain. I know it is over here with certain things. We're waiting for an order of UCF (son's uni) stuff we ordered almost 3 months ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...