• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosen the zip a bit first, and you should be ok.

The inability to express an opinion without denigrating someone else’s is a real gear grinder for me. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, BDB said:

Lebron wearing that is priceless.  Him and his 70 million instagram followers. 

went on sale on the US Nike site today - only small left in the VaporWare ( expensive one ) 

and the XL is sold out on the 'stadium' version 

How many people, who wouldn’t normally buy it, will now but it because they are one of his 70m followers on Instagram ?

Theres probably some data on shirt sales by region that could be interrogated in an office at Nike HQ but we will probably never hear the details. 

42 minutes ago, Benzo-13 said:

Netball.. what a t***. I’d love to Clockwork Orange him to The Last Dance.

35 minutes ago, kop205 said:

It is very try-hard isn't it?

The inability to express an opinion without denigrating someone else’s is a real gear grinder for me. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

One of the most famous people in the word promoting Liverpool. Genuinely terrible to see. 

Really does boggle the mind at times.

He looked f***ing great in it, too.

17 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

I think it’s cool as f*ck that one of the most famous athletes in the world is wearing our shirt, but then I am a cool-dude, east london hipster guy. 

Not to mention the Imelda Marcos of leisure jackets

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

I think it’s cool as f*ck that one of the most famous athletes in the world is wearing our shirt, but then I am a cool-dude, east london hipster guy. 

East? So last year. East North East is where it's at now

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

Really does boggle the mind at times.

He looked f***ing great in it, too.

Yeah my initial response was a low level sadness that a Liverpool top will never look that good on my Mr Tickle physique

9 hours ago, Falconhoof said:

How many people, who wouldn’t normally buy it, will now but it because they are one of his 70m followers on Instagram ?

Theres probably some data on shirt sales by region that could be interrogated in an office at Nike HQ but we will probably never hear the details. 

I'm going to guess anywhere between none and five. 

3 minutes ago, Cam said:

I'm going to guess anywhere between none and five. 

I’m never ever going to complain that an icon like Lebron supports this club. I’d like him to move to Liverpool though, if he’s serious about being my pal

13 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

I’m never ever going to complain that an icon like Lebron supports this club. I’d like him to move to Liverpool though, if he’s serious about being my pal

Don't get me wrong - I'm all for it; it's good advertising. But surely it's just advertising to current fans and therefore people who were going to buy it anyway.

Anyone (and by that I mean his  basketball fans and Insta followers) who buys it because he's worn it wants locking up.

Edited by Cam
39 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

I want him to buy a box from Jonesy, and see how frustrated he gets when the box stops working half an hour before we play we play Fulham 

31 minutes ago, Cam said:

Don't get me wrong - I'm all for it; it's good advertising. But surely it's just advertising to current fans and therefore people who were going to buy it anyway.

Anyone (and by that I mean his  basketball fans and Insta followers) who buys it because he's worn it wants locking up.

plenty of people buy NBA shirts/merchandise with no real allegiance to any of the teams there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1