14 minutes ago, Tommok said:

On the plus side, Nike's distribution should certainly be better than New Balance

Which is great if its a big seller and in demand like the black keeper kit last season.... But when it's s***e I don't think Nike's distribution capabilities will be much of a requirement 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loosen the zip a bit first, and you should be ok.

The inability to express an opinion without denigrating someone else’s is a real gear grinder for me. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Barnesy_10 said:

116449452_1732964066862639_3962936422995

that white stripe down the side is horrendous

New Balance nailed the deep red colour finally.... now looks like we are going back to the pastel shade 

I prefer that red not the dark near burgundy one.

In terms of making a good impression with the new kits, this set are as bad as it gets. I'd even say the away kit looks the best (or will be the most popular) of the lot!

I was hoping for just simple red with white cuffs. But that's too easy...

On 29/07/2020 at 08:50, kop205 said:

Like the story about Coca-Cola turning Santa red?

DIdn't that green come onto the badge around the Carlsberg period? Not saying they were responsible, like.

Persoanlly I don't think green has any business being anywhere near our home kit.

I'm sure the green came from the badge being redone in our centenary year. So you can probably blame Rick Perry for that

We've had some really great kits from New Balance,  but these are complete  and utter s***te.  Very disappointing, not a worthy kit for Champions.

I’ll end up getting it for my 6 year old lad. He loves it, he loves everything to do with Liverpool; he told his mum he loves Liverpool more than her the other day. Imagine the s*** I got for that.

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Red2Core said:

Ffs that collar is gash Nike design team must be blind acid users...NB must be pissing themselves 

I think New Balance are still quite ticked off about losing the contract. 

Edited by Stanley Leisure

It’s not that bad, had they left the green off the home it would’ve been a stomper. 
Nike are always templates. Some of the classics they’ve had are the ones from 02 - 04 and everyone from the Dutch to Inter to Brazil to Arsenal had it.

NB were templates as well and if you check a few Porto and Ireland aways they're much the same as what we had.