Sign in to follow this  
stressederic

New home kit

Yeah they are good. Got the third kit the other day and also a roma kit too and all great quality

What's the name of the site?

Edited by DonRafa

Black Friday Sales from soccerjerseycheap.com

(Starting from NOW until Cyber Monday - 2 Dec 2019)

1. 20% for every order over $100 - Coupon Code: BF100

2. 10% for every order over $50 - Coupon Code: BF50

Got my kids kit today

They spelt the name wrong.

Even if they sort it out fast and send another (hopefully), i doubt it will get here for Xmas.

If you send them an email, they will replace and possibly send by DHL if you ask them. They screwed up a shirt I ordered and I got a replacement really quickly.

Yeah ive emailed and they've sent a replacement. Didn't ask about shipping though.

Last one was 3 weeks. So a chance it'll come before Xmas. Will try and peel the name of the other one. So she'll get 2.

Probably worth asking.

Mr Claypole would love these. 

One for the kids there. 

I was trying to think earlier what it was and I was thinking of a harlequin, but year rent a ghost !! HAHA

Didnt realise he died 30 odd years go

anyone know where to get the 6 times snood?

MH9345B.jpg

it was on the official website with a preorder sticker across the picture but no actual link to do so.

Then it disappeared off the site. I'd also like this, or the red one Klopp wears.

it was on the official website with a preorder sticker across the picture but no actual link to do so.

Then it disappeared off the site. I'd also like this, or the red one Klopp wears.

No wonder we're ditching NB - it's Christmas coming up, I want one of these, NYR does, I speak to people on Twitter who do. I'm sure they'd move 20 or 30 thousand units easily if they had any i stock. Now they're on eBay at over 60 quid each

If anyone's in or around the club shop - have a look in there? See if there are any & get me one or three? 

That means you Jonesy

No wonder we're ditching NB - it's Christmas coming up, I want one of these, NYR does, I speak to people on Twitter who do. I'm sure they'd move 20 or 30 thousand units easily if they had any i stock. Now they're on eBay at over 60 quid each

If anyone's in or around the club shop - have a look in there? See if there are any & get me one or three?

That means you Jonesy

Was talking to a lad in a big NB store in São Paulo and he said they never got any Alisson shirts in.

That means you Jonesy

I was there with Slapnuts for the derby. I am not in Liverpool again until the 29th Dec.

That means you Jonesy

I am due to pop in there to collect an online order when it comes in (within the next week) I can take a look in there for one for you mate and will let you know. 

The Goalkeeper shirt shortage was a farce... only recently they have got stock in of any decent amount. 

That means you Jonesy

I was in the 3 official stores on the day of the Derby and they had no stock of them