By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

My 17 yo Son Died Yesterday

Nebraska Red

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in grievance too, the cousin of my father was in bad health a couple of weeks ago.

My father phoned him on his mobile and he wasn't able to understand what the cousin was saying.

So last week my girlfriend phoned him on tuesday,and the hospital(very far from my home) passed directly to the hospital room where nobody answered the phone.

On wednesday, i called asking for informations at the hospital. The girl said "he is out of the hospital".

So i tried to call him in his house,i was happy to know he was feeling better ,but nobody answered.

And then my father read the newspaper on thursday that the cousin had died on monday/tuesday night.

These c*unts at the hospital weren't even able to tell me the cousin was dead.

What a bunch of t***ts.I don't know what to think,some part of me tells me to shout like an animal on the phone on the informations c*nts that are either unable or idiots or both.

And then some part of me tells me that it's useless, i'm kind of unable to have energy to speak......

I am in grievance too, the cousin of my father was in bad health a couple of weeks ago.

My father phoned him on his mobile and he wasn't able to understand what the cousin was saying.

So last week my girlfriend phoned him on tuesday,and the hospital(very far from my home) passed directly to the hospital room where nobody answered the phone.

On wednesday, i called asking for informations at the hospital. The girl said "he is out of the hospital".

So i tried to call him in his house,i was happy to know he was feeling better ,but nobody answered.

And then my father read the newspaper on thursday that the cousin had died on monday/tuesday night.

These c*unts at the hospital weren't even able to tell me the cousin was dead.

What a bunch of t***ts.I don't know what to think,some part of me tells me to shout like an animal on the phone on the informations c*nts that are either unable or idiots or both.

And then some part of me tells me that it's useless, i'm kind of unable to have energy to speak......

Sad news Patrice - it's bad enough that these thinsg happen but the callous behaviour and attitudes of those in official poisitions just makes it worse. Sorry to hear that.

To all of you, thanks again for your kind words.

This afternoon we are heading out for the visitation , and the funeral service will be tomorrow.

I am dreading this with every fiber of my being as hundreds of people are expected to be at both services.

Hopefully, we will find a way to get through these 2 days and begin to move on. (That's what all the "experts" tell you to think)

Thanks again.

All the very best, NR to you and your family. Can't begin to fathom how hard it's going to be. I guess, for now, it's right to celebrate your son and his life, as hard as that will be, in amongst all the other emotions you will be feeling. Take care.

I can fully understand the dread you are feeling, particularly having to face many people who you may not have seen since the tragic loss of your son. I do hope though that you will get some comfort from the fact that so many will be there who share your grief and feel your loss.

From reading the article you posted it is obvious that he was a remarkable young man; although you don't need me to tell you that. I'm sure he will have a fitting send off and that the hundreds who will be there to pay their respects will be testament to that.

Stay strong mate, I know you'll make it through and we'll be thinking of you.

Just got back. It really was an overwhelming afternoon/evening. To see so many people was wonderful. We met with teachers from every school he attended, even his preschool. His doctor's office, his dentist's office. Kids he attended school with for only a year or 2. A huge number of kids who were at school with him this year. There were even lots of kids from our 14yo's school who came to support him and be with him.

So many people from my wife's place of work together with our local friends and neighbors. There were floral tributes from two colleges he had thought about attending, but had not made a final decision.

I have to go now as I am absolutely shattered.

Thanks again for your many kind words.

Edited by Nebraska Red

There will be a fund set up in NR's sons memory. It would be great testament to Dave and Jan's heritage and values to contribute to it. A gift from Liverpool to the kids in Nebraska in tribute to a really special young man.

That would be very appropriate.