Sign in to follow this  
Barnesy_10

Android Boxes

Jonesy, generally which app would you say is the best? Been using WGQ prior to recent issues which has been great imo.

Q will come back. I'm just sure when.

If you're on android

Worlds Greatest is working fine.

Tivi mate free version great

Xciptv is also great

Iptv smarters Pro free version is good too

GSE iptv set via remote playlist also works fine.

Personally for me that's my order of preference at the moment until the q app comes back.

Should the TV guide be working on WG?

Edit. None of the channels work on Live TV either.

Edited by Dan

Need some guidance... Got a firestick... Need to get this IPTV thing going.

I'm living out in Qatar, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

One of my mate uses Dazzas premium TV.

Is that a good choice?

It was «working», but went into freezes and full stops alot, so it’s not very good at the moment

baby steps. It is taking longer than expected I though.

From the testing I have done today most things seem to be there and working and stable.

Need some guidance... Got a firestick... Need to get this IPTV thing going.

I'm living out in Qatar, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

One of my mate uses Dazzas premium TV.

Is that a good choice?

I'll happily give you a trial of mine when everything is back to 100% service wise. 

Is it going to just come back on as normal, Jonesy, or will we need to faff about with settings, URLs and all that jazz?

check the facebook group. I can't be arsed typing it all out again here. 

or cutting and pasting it for that matter

Not an Android box question, but what would be the best free VPN to stream the footie and films and such, (particularly for a mobile phone) and should I just ignore the limited bandwidth allowance if I'm using wifi?

Not really a technophile.

Not an Android box question, but what would be the best free VPN to stream the footie and films and such, (particularly for a mobile phone) and should I just ignore the limited bandwidth allowance if I'm using wifi?

Not really a technophile.

The words free and vpn rarely go together. I use one that costs me £20 for 48 months. There are a lot of good deals out there at the moment. Again though do you research. Most will offer free trials.

It appears you can use a vpn a with my iptv at he moment. How long that will last is anyone's guess?? In the main the isps aren't arsed what you are doing. There's only sky and virgin that have a real vested interested and the big movie studios in the US. They are only likely to catch you if you are downloading torrents without a vpn. 

Anything streaming wise I wouldn't worry about.

The words free and vpn rarely go together. I use one that costs me £20 for 48 months. There are a lot of good deals out there at the moment. Again though do you research. Most will offer free trials.

It appears you can use a vpn a with my iptv at he moment. How long that will last is anyone's guess?? In the main the isps aren't arsed what you are doing. There's only sky and virgin that have a real vested interested and the big movie studios in the US. They are only likely to catch you if you are downloading torrents without a vpn. 

Anything streaming wise I wouldn't worry about.

Cheers! Was just looking into it, and it seems Windscribe looks alright. Just don't want to be subscribing to anything.

Anyone know how to fix audio delay on the box?

Everything I watch on MovieHD has audio delay and it makes watching stuff pretty frustrating... I remember my old box used to have an audio delay tweaking option but can't see it on the MX10

This is with vlc and mxplayer

Edited by Barnesy_10

Anyone know how to fix audio delay on the box?

Everything I watch on MovieHD has audio delay and it makes watching stuff pretty frustrating... I remember my old box used to have an audio delay tweaking option but can't see it on the MX10

This is with vlc and mxplayer

details boy details.....how is the box connected to the tv for sound? Sound bar? hdmi only? Optical/SPDIF? Does it happen on the other apps like cyberflix, morpth tv, tea tv etc etc? Have you checked your tvs sound settings?

details boy details.....how is the box connected to the tv for sound? Sound bar? hdmi only? Optical/SPDIF? Does it happen on the other apps like cyberflix, morpth tv, tea tv etc etc? Have you checked your tvs sound settings?

Haha soz mate

It's connected via HDMI direct into the tv... Iptv seems OK but Movie HD is the issue and showbox (when it was running)

I use VLC and changed it to Mxplayer and still had issues. I found the audio delay settings within mxplayer but made things worse if anything.

TV sound is fine for other HDMI connected sources like PS4 and the smart TV apps

Haha soz mate

It's connected via HDMI direct into the tv... Iptv seems OK but Movie HD is the issue and showbox (when it was running)

I use VLC and changed it to Mxplayer and still had issues. I found the audio delay settings within mxplayer but made things worse if anything.

TV sound is fine for other HDMI connected sources like PS4 and the smart TV apps

Have you got anything in the favourites in MovieHD? I would disconnect and reconnect the all the wires from the box. plug hdmi and ethernet (if one is connected.) Give the router the old off and on trick too. If that doesn't work I'd give it the old clear cache on the app a go. Then lastly clear the data see if that works. If none of that does anything I'd pour petrol on the box on and set fire to it and use it as an over sized  tea light. 

I was trying to get the Palace game on in France

followed links from here and that my son sent me and nothing worked properly

so I bit the bullet, signed up to a service and watched it and future games perfectly, with no interruption or delay

and best of all, French commentary instead of UK commentators and pundits on their uppers