By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Fantasy Football 2014/15 - the auction one

RP

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell a player you don't rate. Buy (bid) for a player you want. You may not win that player if someone else bids more. The 'sealed' refers to the fact that your bid is secret (sealed) from everyone else who might have bid for that player until RP processes them.

Then repeat till you have a squad of 16.

I think.

You have to sell/buy in pairs though. ie sell 1, buy 1, repeat.

Edited by Case

Sell a player you don't rate. Buy (bid) for a player you want. You may not win that player if someone else bids more. The 'sealed' refers to the fact that your bid is secret (sealed) from everyone else who might have bid for that player until RP processes them.

Then repeat till you have a squad of 16.

I think.

You have to sell/buy in pairs though. ie sell 1, buy 1, repeat.

aye, i know that but teh deadline was 8pm tonight and i need to see if Super Mario will be joining Brown Star Belgrade

Bids now being processed.

Highlights:

Billy Dane got Balotelli for a bargain £57.9mil. Next best bid for Mario was £49.4mil.

A mixd bag for DPD who got Falcao for £3.1mil - whilst selling Negredo for £3.3mil. Then paid £16.1mil for Welbeck, when no-one else bid for him and he could have got him for free. :D

Case signed di Maria for £42.1mil, just beating off an alternative bid of £41.5mil.

Gunga Din - you got Assaidi. That's all.

If anyone wants to make any transfers, please do so on the site and also let me know so I can go in and process them - that's the only way of changing your squad now for the next few months. Ta.

FAO Billy Dane - one of your transfers cannot be permitted. You are trying to sell a midfielder when it appears that you only have three. Have a look and come back to me asap or else I will just have to reject the proposed transfer. Ta.

RP - Thanks again for your work on this.

Falcao for £3m!!! Wow.

Wellbeck for £16m???? Double wow.!!

Gutted I didn't get Moreno......... FFS.

Hang on - Just saw he went for £20m+ to Billy CashRich.

Edited by Case

Moreno hasn't gone anywhere yet. Billy tried to sign him by selling a midfielder - but that would leave him short of midfielders.

Watch this space!

Just thinking - as there are one or two players who are left in the free agent pool after that round, maybe we should have just one more. Any objections?

Alternatively, someone like Moreno will go to the first manager to get his bid in for him in the regular transfer process ... and I have a bit of an unfair advantage in that :D/>

FAO - RP .... Something weird happening - went into Sealed bids round two and Moreno is still showing up as available, even though Billy Dane bought him in Round 1?

Yep, very weird - seems all his other purchases went through except that one. All my purchases went through ok, so something strange is occurring. Haven't checked the others.

Anyway, to be fair I won't bid on him again. I'm not Spurs or anything FFS.

Ah! - Just saw your last post.

As it were. I still won't bid for him.

Possibly.

Right - I have set up another round of sealed bids, closing tonight for those who wish to participate.

Partly because of the Moreno Incident, but there are a good few decent players left in the pool and a few Managers with some unspent cash.

No transfer requests will be accepted until after tonight's round has closed.

Edited by RP

Bit tricky that - seeing as you already sold Mariappa :D/>

You need to sell a striker or a full back to accommodate him.

Mariappa disappointed me so much I wanted to sell him twice. ;)

My screen is showing a successful transfer of the Ox for Moreno in the bid history, but as you say it hasn't gone through. Have I missed the boat on Moreno and have to consider bidding for him in round two?

Surfer Rosa - you need to make a change to your line-up to allow your striker to be signed (as you're selling a midfielder to accommodate it, and that screws up your possible formations). Need to be quick though - don't want Billy to claim someone else is receiving preferential treatment, do we? :D