By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Divock Origi

sutty

I think it's overstated on both sides of the argument how good or bad Divock is

Imo his use of the ball has not been up to the required standard, but thankfully it's been mitigated by his tendency to bang in a useful goal

Yesterday his cameo showed a marked improvement though, which is promising cos he's a great team player and seems a really sound lad

Imo his use of the ball has not been up to the required standard, but thankfully it's been mitigated by his tendency to bang in a useful goal

Yesterday his cameo showed a marked improvement though, which is promising cos he's a great team player and seems a really sound lad

this is it

I think it's overstated on both sides of the argument how good or bad Divock is

I wonder how many times he's started more than three consecutive games.

• 4 weeks later...

probably the strangest player Ive ever seen..

plays like a genius at times ,and as said.....scores goals at the most important moments, and always looks like it was" nuthin" just chills out when scoring he most legendary goals.

Epic mentality....and apparently a bit of a genius, speaks 5 languages and is an accomplished pianist.

Edited by floyd the barber

probably the strangest player Ive ever seen..

plays like a genius at times ,and as said.....scores goals at the most important moments, and always looks like it was" nuthin" just chills out when scoring he most legendary goals.

Epic mentality....and apparently a bit of a genius, speaks 5 languages and is an accomplished pianist.

He’s chill as anything - never seems flustered. I think that’s part of him scoring big goals, he’s never panicked.