Welcome Dejan Lovren

2 hours ago, Beardsley said:

I don’t know if it was Carra who said it after the game, but talking about Lovren someone said Lovren is too emotional, and I think that is true. He winds himself up so much he becomes all nerves and then he falls apart.

A bad case of the Joe Harts.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would shoot Roy Hodgson at Brendon Rodgers

" He's one of the games great characters and a true gentleman" said Rodgers, after having the Crystal Palace manager surgically removed from his colon

It can't be said often enough, across too many threads, that he is a f***ing s*** c***.

• 1 month later...

Russia will suit him. He can verbalise his bats*** crazy ideas in a bats*** crazy country. I'll give him six months before he's asking for TATU to be restrospectively punished for fingering each other through a chainlink fence.

Edited by Rusty Shackleford
43 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Thanks for lots of excellent performances. The 2018 CL run in particular.

I thought his best game for the club was the 2018 CL final, especially as he was always prone to meltdown on the bigger occasions. Wish him the best but feels like the last vestige of an old fragile defensive mentality gone and that makes me very happy.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Gethin said:

I'm trying to remember the last time a Liverpool squad didn't contain at least one player I wanted to see shot out of a cannon.

It’s mad isn’t it? So true.

The Roy Hodgson Memorial Cannon can now be sold to the Liverpool museum.

8 minutes ago, Leo No.8 said:

It’s mad isn’t it? So true.

The Roy Hodgson Memorial Cannon can now be sold to the Liverpool museum.

To be fair he was the only manager I wanted to see shot out of it. I never quite got there with Rodgers

21 minutes ago, Gethin said:

I'm trying to remember the last time a Liverpool squad didn't contain at least one player I wanted to see shot out of a cannon.

I remember people saying that prior to 14/15. Think about how wild that is.