By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Gaza

jimbolala

Been keeping up to date with this the last while and it's atrocious. Kids being killed on a beach FFS . Politicians are using people to justify their actions. Hateful f******* the lot of them. Had a decent bit written about it but the beach thing....

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what is at play here is exactly what one of the Israeli cabinet ministers said not too long ago: they are bombing Palestine into the dark ages.

The fact that so many women and children are being targeted this time is frightening yet clever as f*** - getting rid of the women means there won't be a future generation and no kids means they won't grow up to fight against the occupation.

f*** off Israel.

f*** off Saudi Arabia.

All those Arab revolutions came to nothing. What is needed are simultaneous revolutions to overthrow the puppet Arab governments. Create a united Arab super state and reclaim Palestine for it's people. . .

Won't happen of course coz they're too busy squabbling over sunni and Shia and blaming America.

f*** off Israel.

f*** off Saudi Arabia.

All those Arab revolutions came to nothing. What is needed are simultaneous revolutions to overthrow the puppet Arab governments. Create a united Arab super state and reclaim Palestine for it's people. . .

Won't happen of course coz they're too busy squabbling over sunni and Shia and blaming America.

Isn't that was ISIS are trying to do?

laugh.gif, more chance of liverpool and united joining up and playing as one team

Isn't that was ISIS are trying to do?

ISIS main mandate is a shia genocide

That would be all of Palestine I take it, including the part currently understood as Israel?

No. It's obviously not going to happen but perhaps give Israel what they were handed over in 1948 which is a lot smaller than what's being occupied right now.

Okay seems reasonable

Just another form of nationalism which can f*ck off.

I understand your objection to nationalism but I think you may be failing to consider how we get from a position of privileging national interests to moving beyond them.

The Israeli govt is trying to appease the right by standing firm against Hamas attacks. Unfortunately their version of standing firm is, bombing the hell out if gaza. Hamas must also take some responsibility, their power has dwindled due to their support of the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt and their stance in Syria. Their main backers, Iran have reduced the financial flow and Hamas need a show of strength. The people in Gaza are caught between these two political evils. Hamas know rightly that their rocket attacks are not going to overthrow the state and that Israel will retaliate on an exaggerated scale. This collateral damage beamed around the world suits their political objective and like the Israeli govt, they don't seem to care much about the people if Gaza.

That would be all of Palestine I take it, including the part currently understood as Israel?

that's the dream

Just another form of nationalism which can f*ck off.

No-one has given them this mandate, probably the wrong word, but I think we know what you mean.

the mandate given to them by who ever helped create them/ backed them , ie Saudi arabia

What's the dream for the Israeli's Hassony?

That there is no longer a state called Israel

used to believe naively that a two state solution might work, but Israel's existence is based on the hatred of their neighbors, They'll carry out these attacks every few years to ensure that new generations of Palestinians and Arabs continue their hate towards them

That there is no longer a state called Israel

used to believe naively that a two state solution might work, but Israel's existence is based on the hatred of their neighbors, They'll carry out these attacks every few years to ensure that new generations of Palestinians and Arabs continue their hate towards them

That's answers what happens to to Israel it doesn't answer what happens to the Israelis.

Oh and I think you are wrong fwiw but that's a different discussion

That's answers what happens to to Israel it doesn't answer what happens to the Israelis.

Providing they give back any illegal land that doesn't belong to them, I don't really care much, they can either agree to live in Palestine peacefully or go back to wherever they came from