By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Lazar Markovic

DJDunk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'd get away with a slight variation of that front 5 and Allen or Gerrard in some games

-----------------Allen-----------------

-----Lallana--------Coutinho------

---------------Sterling----------------

-----Sturridge---------Markovic-----

Not too different to the sides which smashed Spurs and Cardiff and Sterling wasn't in the form then that he is now. Gerrard and Henderson will be pivotal again and shouldn't start every match. Bigger squad, or, if you prefer, more players that Rodgers is happy with, should help

Hope to see Can play alongside Gerrard.

I'd pick that team. But then I'm an idiot when it comes to loading a team with attacking players. That's an idiots team right there. You idiot.

anyone leaving out henderson in these fantasy formations needs their head checked

You're right, of course, but it's a good indicator if our increasing options that this is even being contemplated.

If someone set you up on a blind date, but you knew her name, you'd google her wouldn't you. Just to see what she looked like

If there were loads of videos of her on YouTube on dates with other blokes, I'd probably leave well alone.

Welcome, Lazar.

Reckon you're gonna be great.

Finally, what would your message to Liverpool fans be?

I went to Partizan and won the title. I went to Benfica and won the title. Now I have joined Liverpool and want to win the title, 100 per cent

Is Right lad

Benfica fan and UEFA.com reporter gives his verdict

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2123841.html

Marković lit up the Portuguese Liga after swapping FK Partizan for Benfica last June. Technically proficient, tactically astute and lightning-quick, he dazzled out wide and up front, registering seven times in all competitions as Benfica completed a magnificent treble. Many predicted the Eagles would have gone one better by beating Sevilla FC in the UEFA Europa League final had Marković not been suspended.

Benfica fan and UEFA.com reporter gives his verdict

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2123841.html

Marković lit up the Portuguese Liga after swapping FK Partizan for Benfica last June. Technically proficient, tactically astute and lightning-quick, he dazzled out wide and up front, registering seven times in all competitions as Benfica completed a magnificent treble. Many predicted the Eagles would have gone one better by beating Sevilla FC in the UEFA Europa League final had Marković not been suspended.

Scored his first goal for Serbia when they beat Alexis Sanchez's Chile 3-1!

keeps the pressure off the lad

Yeah thats a positive aspect for the lad.

Positively he has very recent form for moving from home to a foreign country and performing really well. Also, there is the positive that he didnt suffer from a move to a different team last year and need a bedding in period.

Ridiculously fast, direct runner, decent passer, composed in the box.

Yeah, I'd agree with that based on what I saw too.

One thing I have learned from those things is to discount the things you only see on a 'once off basis' as even Salif Diao did things on a one-off basis.

That clip showed that he backs himself to flick a ball past a player, get to it first and then accelerate away. Also, he is very comfortable taking the ball into contact and backing himself to retain possession either by laying it off or taking the player on.

He looks exciting from the point of view of play outside the box, but he only scored 5 goals for Benfica last season. That said, young kid in new league and all that combined with the possibility of seeing development along the lines of Sterlings development in this team.

It was great seeing this picture yesterday in advance of any announcement but now that it is offical my curiousity has shifted to the internal investigations that are going on over this picture. There will be some pretty pissed off people at the club with this being disclosed.

10474894_518996798200981_1177697172496068520_n.jpg