By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Lazar Markovic

DJDunk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. He'd be doing some f***ing leg work

I think we'd get away with a slight variation of that front 5 and Allen or Gerrard in some games

-----------------Allen-----------------

-----Lallana--------Coutinho------

---------------Sterling----------------

-----Sturridge---------Markovic-----

Not too different to the sides which smashed Spurs and Cardiff and Sterling wasn't in the form then that he is now. Gerrard and Henderson will be pivotal again and shouldn't start every match. Bigger squad, or, if you prefer, more players that Rodgers is happy with, should help

Hope to see Can play alongside Gerrard.

Edited by Earl Hafler

I think we'd get away with a slight variation of that front 5 and Allen or Gerrard in some games

Not too different to the sides which smashed Spurs and Cardiff and Sterling wasn't in the form then that he is now. Gerrard and Henderson will be pivotal again and shouldn't start every match. Bigger squad, or, if you prefer, more players that Rodgers is happy with, should help

Hope to see Can play alongside Gerrard.

If that team takes the field at any stage I'd be staggered.

If that team takes the field at any stage I'd be staggered.

People have been saying that for the last couple of seasons with Rodgers and been wrong time after time. You'll see it or something very similar in at least one game, i reckon.

In Markovic and Sterling we have two of the most exciting attacking prospects around. Tricky, pacey. Can't wait for the new season!

Brings back memories of halcyon days of Pennant and Gonzalez on the wings... :popcorn:

It's rather attacking, but it's what has got us to where we are so far, so it wouldn't surprise me to see it at some point.

Is he a currancy then in Portugal?

Jim Boardman ‏@JimBoardman ·13 mins

Benfica confirm agreement reached with #LFC for the transfer of Lazar Markovic. They get €12.5m for their 50% share pic.twitter.com/WrWw6FzEyQ

nope! Never bother with them. I'll wait till they actually play for the team to see how good they are. I'm sure Aspas looked quite good on some Youtube clips.

You know this makes you a weirdo yeah ?

No one thinks the clips define the player's level. The overall profile of the player ( his stats, his cv, his transfer fee etc ) gives you the best clue to their level. The clips tell you if you've just signed a technical player, or a physical one, or one with pace etc they give you good stylistic indications.

They also whet the appetite. Who doesn't want that whetted .

If you're picking a "go mental and score a dozen and f*** defending" team, Henderson's not in it.

But the day he adds those goals to his game the way Fabregas did, he'll be a star.

i think you score more goals with 4 out attackers and 2 holding/defensive midfielders than you do with 6 attackers

without energy in midfield and ballwinbackability your team won't get very far