By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

World Cup Fantasy Football part 2

Gunga Din

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

click on the player, he is then added to your team and a small pink box appears where you enter the amount.

Found this after I created the original 5 man league

The Linked League facility allows unrelated Professional Leagues to join together and form a bigger, combined league.

To create a Linked League, firstly insert a name for the new league and click the CONTINUE button below. Initially, only the teams in your own league will appear in the new Linked League.

You will then be able to add other Professional leagues by searching for the League Chairman of the league(s) your require and adding their division(s) to your existing Linked League.

I'm back from work - will make my next bids now - give me 10-15 minutes.

Done.

Completely fecked up round one as I couldn't work out how to delete a player after I bid on him, so I've ended up with SIX defenders! Ha Haaaaaaa!.

good craic this.

Who outbid me on Higuain, btw?

Completely fecked up round one as I couldn't work out how to delete a player after I bid on him, so I've ended up with SIX defenders! Ha Haaaaaaa!.

Jeez - it's all there on the site.

Who the f*** let you play?? :lol:

I'm back from work - will make my next bids now - give me 10-15 minutes.

Done.

good craic this.

You f***ing crank

DPD... get the bids processed

click on the player, he is then added to your team and a small pink box appears where you enter the amount.

Found this after I created the original 5 man league

The Linked League facility allows unrelated Professional Leagues to join together and form a bigger, combined league.

To create a Linked League, firstly insert a name for the new league and click the CONTINUE button below. Initially, only the teams in your own league will appear in the new Linked League.

You will then be able to add other Professional leagues by searching for the League Chairman of the league(s) your require and adding their division(s) to your existing Linked League.

cheers dpd my bids are in

Which of you c**** bid more than 15 mill for Muller?

Round 3 bid (last player) submitted.

NOT a defender.

Can't wait for the Premier League version of this. It'll be carnage. I'm off to research how good Clint Hill is.

Good idea. Particularly as there's no delete key

Found the delete key now. b******s.

Best striker left? - Clint bloody Dempsey.

Can't believe some of the bargains you sods picked up - Schneider for NOTHING? Pirlo for £1.5m?!!!!

Come onnnnnnnnnnn! - Lets start again. DPD - You can reset the League, right? RIGHT?!