By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Pre Season Friendlies

DPD1973

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coutinho is great to watch. If he could just improve his final pass he would be an incredible player.

Don't think there was anything wrong with his final ball tonight, the problem was the lack of movement in front of him.

Surprise, Surprise another Feck up from a set piece. Agger and Skrtel poor on that.

We had 9 or 10 players in the box. Roma had 4. Appalling goal but hopefully we'll rectify this all too often seen awful defending before the season begins...

Loads for android.....this doesn't help you though does it? I've got one called torrent stream. Runs via ace stream. I get all sky, bt and setanta plus a whole host of foreign channels.

Can you please share some details on how it works? Could be useful for us folks in India. Thanks.

We had 9 or 10 players in the box. Roma had 4. Appalling goal but hopefully we'll rectify this all too often seen awful defending before the season begins...

Do have a defensive coach at all? I think when Steve Clarke was handling this, our defence was a lot better.

Can you please share some details on how it works? Could be useful for us folks in India. Thanks.

It's a P2P network. Peer-to-peer (P2P) computing or networking is a distributed application architecture that partitions tasks or work loads between peers. Peers are equally privileged, equipotent participants in the application. They are said to form a peer-to-peer network of nodes......Anything more than that I would be just guessing to be honest......

It's a P2P network. Peer-to-peer (P2P) computing or networking is a distributed application architecture that partitions tasks or work loads between peers. Peers are equally privileged, equipotent participants in the application. They are said to form a peer-to-peer network of nodes......Anything more than that I would be just guessing to be honest......

Thanks, Jonesy. Will check this out.

Thanks, Jonesy. Will check this out.

I was taking the mickey there a little bit sorry. However I did send you a mail through here with link to APK and explanation of what you need to do a few moments before I posted that. So check your messages.

I was taking the mickey there a little bit sorry. However I did send you a mail through here with link to APK and explanation of what you need to do a few moments before I posted that. So check your messages.

:) I did that too. Saw the message. Will check this later tonight. Actually I am an IT professional :)