By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Android BBC iplayer App

Tommok

Have they taken the radio off it?

Dunno they've been tinkering with it I think and I think there was a change with the radio and you have to download the radio app.

Issue I'm having is I can't download TV programmes - gets right to the end of the download and then fails and just keeps trying.

Dunno they've been tinkering with it I think and I think there was a change with the radio and you have to download the radio app.

Issue I'm having is I can't download TV programmes - gets right to the end of the download and then fails and just keeps trying.

Had the same problem last night

Spoke to someone who works at the BBC and it's a known problem with coding and something called a PIFF standard?!

New content might be OK but they're working on fixing everything.

There should be a fix out soon apparently.

the radio app only has live stuff though doesnt it?

it was good before, catching up on r4 extra shows but it looks like it's all been binned off

the radio app only has live stuff though doesnt it?

it was good before, catching up on r4 extra shows but it looks like it's all been binned off

No there's some on demand stuff on the radio app too I think. Don't use it much so I'm not certain.

Mate at the BBC says earlier issues with downloading TV programmes should be fixed now. I've just downloaded an episode of Rev which didn't work earlier.

Good choice. You going to take Mick up the West End?