Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Where's that f***ing plane?

My link

Seems to have been lost soon after it leveled out.

Has anyone watched an episode of Lost since it finished ? Can't see it being repeated like some other big shows

What could have happened that the plane is fine but everyone on board isn't?

I need to understand a loony conspiracy theory before I can really get behind it :)/>

I was thinking along the lines of the NY Times story this morning that the plane was to be used again for terrorist purposes. If the 4 hour thing is true, it could have been flown somewhere, passengers marched off and either held captive or executed, plane loaded up with explosives and then sent on it's way somewhere. Although you'd have thought if that was what was happening, it'd have had happened by now.

I agree with Clay though, it's probably in the sea somewhere though, that's the most likely.

Weird how no one has mentioned the black boxes though. I thought they emitted somethign that you could track them just about anywhere.

I was thinking along the lines of the NY Times story this morning that the plane was to be used again for terrorist purposes. If the 4 hour thing is true, it could have been flown somewhere, passengers marched off and either held captive or executed, plane loaded up with explosives and then sent on it's way somewhere. Although you'd have thought if that was what was happening, it'd have had happened by now.

That was in the NY times? that's as bad as any nut conspiracy theory

It feels like the beginning of a Planet of the Apes film. I suspect time portals are involved.

Edited by D.Boon

I want some of whatever medication you're currently on - that is f*cking brilliant.

I want some of whatever medication you're currently on - that is f*cking brilliant.

How silly will you feel if that actually happens? :o/>

Occam's razor - it crashed in the sea and crash site hasn't been found yet.

There was also a team of 20 electronic experts on board who work for a company called "Freescale" which nobody has mentioned.

Freescales website has them as supplying:

Battlefield Communications

Avionics

Missile Guidance

Electronic Warfare

Just saying like...

So a few job vacancies there....

Could the plane have stayed intact after landing on the water

Or even stayed intact after going underwater and it's currently submarining around the globe & about to pop up on a beach somewhere like James Bond's Lotus. Or those cartoon Beatles.

I think they are launching a reality version of Alive. The plane's been crashed in the mountains and each week the viewing audience will vote for the next passenger to be eaten, with a different celebrity chef flown in to prepare the meal in the last 6 weeks of the competition.

The Malaysians have developed a cloaking device and the plane is on course to rendezvous with the Starship Enterprise where they will fight the Romulens who we all know were the original race that developed the cloaking device.

barrel of laughs that

Could be the chaps on that forum got lost on a renegade flight too, given their posting frequency.

oin Date: Jan 2002

Can't click on the link but i'm hoping their thread turns into a discussion on Neighbours babes.

Or even stayed intact after going underwater and it's currently submarining around the globe & about to pop up on a beach somewhere like James Bond's Lotus. Or those cartoon Beatles.

Ed the wool wouldn't find that surprising

Can't click on the link but i'm hoping their thread turns into a discussion on Neighbours babes.

They are referencing when Harold Bishop disappeared for a few years, and was later found to be alive

Ed the wool wouldn't find that surprising

They are referencing when Harold Bishop disappeared for a few years, and was later found to be alive

Was Bromwyn neighbours or home and away?

Lovely anyway i think :unsure:

Was Bromwyn neighbours or home and away?

Lovely anyway i think :unsure:/>

Neighbours. Actress who played her ended up marrying Stuart MacGill.