Hillsborough

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The postie delivered the rag this morning.

It was such a fascinating read that I really wanted to share the pleasure ... so I tore it up into four separate sections and posted them each back to The Sun's freepost address.

image.jpg

Edited by RP

The postie delivered the rag this morning.

It was such a fascinating read that I really wanted to share the pleasure ... so I tore it up into four separate sections and posted them each back to The Sun's freepost address.

Good idea wish I'd done same. I just wrapped it up very thick to ensure they get charged parcel rather than letter rate for it. Pissed off with postman note on door since yesterday morning and still puts it through

Edited by baz2107

If I was a postie in any of those walks and was forced by the bully-boy management (for that is what they are, through personal experience, junk mail is a major income for Royal Mail) to deliver that rag, I'd dump them all quick-sharpish at their feet and tell them to deliver them themselves.

This would be after I'd had a huge dump and used them to wipe my a***?

David Conn @david_conn 6m #Hillsborough: Story that #lfc fans forced exit gate was a wicked lie misleading how this dreadful event had begun? David Walker: "Yes."

David Conn @david_conn 21m #Hillsborough Inquest: David Walker says story given to media by police via the FA, that #lfc fans had forced exit gate, was "a wicked lie."

David Conn @david_conn 20m

#Hillsborough: Journalist David Walker talked to #lfc fans who said gate was opened, & he went to Gate C himself & saw it hadn't been forced

• 2 months later...

Just noticed this from last week:

David-Conn_bigger.jpgDavid Conn@david_connEx S Yorks police Ch Insp Frank Brayford has said he got Masonic handshake from ex Ch Supt Duckenfield, the #Hillsborough match commander.

David-Conn_bigger.jpgDavid Conn@david_connEx Ch Insp Brayford: I said I was not a Freemason, and Duckenfield said: "Well you ought to be." #Hillsborough

tonybarrett_120_bigger.jpgTony BarrettVerified account@TonyBarretTimesRE: last two RTs from David Conn - the Masonic klaxon has been well and truly sounded at the Hillsborough inquests.

Edited by Maldini

I've always (i.e. for more than 20 years) wondered why there hasn't been more discussion of masonic influence. Not one for discussion here and now - just really interesting that it is now coming out in the inquests as a topic for consideration.

• 3 weeks later...

David Conn @david_conn 4m4 minutes ago Hillsborough: Mansfield QC asks Insp Sykes if he now regrets false story, printed in The Sun as long term allegation about #lfc fans: "Yes"

David Conn @david_conn 40s40 seconds ago

Hillsborough: Mansfield QC asks Insp Sykes why he didn't admit 'The Truth' story of robbed bodies was false: "I've never been asked before."

sweet feckin jesus

Incredible.

I hadn't heard the accusation that one body was found with numerous wallets in pockets - now admitted as being complete bulls***, but I hadn't heard that particular total fabrication.