Manchester United (away)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding performance all round :D/>

Feck knows how Rafael stayed on the pitch, mixed game from Clattenberg, I thought Flanno was lucky not to get a second yellow

Nah. Only time he could have gotten one was a challenge on Fabio, I think, second half but the ref had already blown for a foul. He was great.

Wrap is going to be a bit dour this week, ain't it?

Nah. Only time he could have gotten one was a challenge on Fabio, I think, second half but the ref had already blown for a foul. He was great.

Wrap is going to be a bit dour this week, ain't it?

Didnt think of that, gutted Gerrard didnt get his hattrick - but not that much!

Great performance :D

Jamie Carragher thinks today's performance was better than the 4-1 under Rafa. Splitting hairs but I'm not sure I agree. What say the forum?

We were much much more dominant today, although this Manc side is Norwich compared to the one in 2009.

Jamie Carragher thinks today's performance was better than the 4-1 under Rafa. Splitting hairs but I'm not sure I agree. What say the forum?

I completely agree with him. Today was pure domination. We were under pressure at 2-1 in that game in 2009 before Vidic was sent off. But today was total domination. Mata and Fellaini were poor, Januzaj didn't add anything and RvP was anonymous. I think today was a lot more complete.