Sign in to follow this  
stressederic

Manchester United (away)

Wayne Rooney: "It’s a nightmare. It’s one of the worst days I’ve ever had in football."

That 5 year contract still looking a good deal Wayne?

Outstanding performance all round :D

Feck knows how Rafael stayed on the pitch, mixed game from Clattenberg, I thought Flanno was lucky not to get a second yellow

Outstanding performance all round :D/>

Feck knows how Rafael stayed on the pitch, mixed game from Clattenberg, I thought Flanno was lucky not to get a second yellow

Nah. Only time he could have gotten one was a challenge on Fabio, I think, second half but the ref had already blown for a foul. He was great.

Wrap is going to be a bit dour this week, ain't it?

Collymore just asked if Liverpool fans think the club should go all out for the title now.

No, Stan, I think we should make a half -hearted attempt at it. No sense in really going for it.

:unsure:

Nah. Only time he could have gotten one was a challenge on Fabio, I think, second half but the ref had already blown for a foul. He was great.

Wrap is going to be a bit dour this week, ain't it?

Didnt think of that, gutted Gerrard didnt get his hattrick - but not that much!

Great performance :D

Reading some of the comments attributed to Moyes. He has clearly lost all sense of reality. He is lamenting the dubious penalty decisions, but no mention of his team having ONE shot on goal in 96 minutes.

Reading some of the comments attributed to Moyes. He has clearly lost all sense of reality. He is lamenting the dubious penalty decisions, but no mention of his team having ONE shot on goal in 96 minutes.

we don't care

Bi3cGNsIQAA4E4r.jpg

Partners of Coutinho , Suarez , Alberto & Lucas in Liverpool end today.

Carra's missus will have to explain what "Texan" means to all of them.

Jamie Carragher thinks today's performance was better than the 4-1 under Rafa. Splitting hairs but I'm not sure I agree. What say the forum?

They'd a much better side and manager.

I think he's hyperboling.

Jamie Carragher thinks today's performance was better than the 4-1 under Rafa. Splitting hairs but I'm not sure I agree. What say the forum?

We were much much more dominant today, although this Manc side is Norwich compared to the one in 2009.

I completely agree with him. Today was pure domination. We were under pressure at 2-1 in that game in 2009 before Vidic was sent off. But today was total domination. Mata and Fellaini were poor, Januzaj didn't add anything and RvP was anonymous. I think today was a lot more complete.

The 4-1 flattered us.

If we'd have won 5 or 6 nil today it wouldn't have

Souness praising Henderson on SSN now, says he thought he was MOTM, set the tempo for us and is "perfect for the modern game"

Moments of stupidity, and brilliance won us the game in 2009.

We completely outplayed them this year. But in fairness to the 09 side, they beat a better side.

Both glorious days

First game on MOTD 2 over here!!

My wife just asked me why I am watching it again. So much to learn!

Edited by Nebraska Red