Gigs 2014+

The line up for this years Liverpool Festival of Psychedelia !

The mighty Dungen, The Stairs, Acid Mothers Temple, Silver Apples, Demdike Stare. Pretty damn good line-up. Pity about the Super Fury Animals headlining though. 

http://thequietus.com/articles/19880-liverpool-international-festival-of-psychedelia

Mate of mine runs that, he's knocked it out of the park this year.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I try and recreate the atmosphere of a gig as closely as possible by inviting some people I hate round to talk loudly about how wrong they are about things while holding their mobile phone screen in f

10 quid. They did do a cut to Shelter and the merch profits to the 100 Club.

I do not care for their music, but that’s great, fair play. 

The mighty Dungen, The Stairs, Acid Mothers Temple, Silver Apples, Demdike Stare. Pretty damn good line-up. Pity about the Super Fury Animals headlining though. 

http://thequietus.com/articles/19880-liverpool-international-festival-of-psychedelia

Whilst its bigger now I think the line up from 2 years ago hasn't been bettered. It's still decent like.

Whilst its bigger now I think the line up from 2 years ago hasn't been bettered. It's still decent like.

I've been to just about every one but this year The Stairs are playing.  Nothing will come close.

Silver Apples! Jeez, Didn't know they were still alive, let alone still playing.

I need to get to this - every year I seem to miss it and every year I kick myself because of that.

In other news, Roy Harper is playing the Bridgewater Hall Sept 9th. Might put my hippy/folkie head on and go to that as well.

Silver Apples! Jeez, Didn't know they were still alive, let alone still playing.

I need to get to this - every year I seem to miss it and every year I kick myself because of that.

In other news, Roy Harper is playing the Bridgewater Hall Sept 9th. Might put my hippy/folkie head on and go to that as well.

They played last year

go....congratulate him with a  "well done on getting away with the paedo s*** Roy" see what he says.

haha - I nearly included a comment to that effect in my original post but I thought, nah, don't want the site getting in trouble.

Amazing, really. Was listening to Valentine a few months ago and the opening track. Forbidden Fruit is a proper 'WTF?' listen in the light of all that. It sort of is anyway, whether or not really, I guess.

Edited by charlie clown

Went to the "Music of David Bowie" show last week at Radio City. Was a bit apprehensive as thought it might turn into a tribute band type thing but it was fantastic. Different people doing Bowie songs in their own style. Highlights were Michael Stipe doing Ashes to Ashes, Perry Farrell doing Rebel Rebel and Ron Pope doing Moonage Daydream. Lowlights were Debbie Harry trying to do Heroes and Cat Power doing Five Years

• 2 weeks later...