Sign in to follow this  
Will

Gigs 2014+

Very jealous. Saw them last a few years ago and it was the only gig that i have been too that I could describe as life-changing. A profound and wonderful experience.

I could have seen them in Kings Cross about fifteen years ago - couldn't get anyone else to go, straight from work, in a suit, not enough draw, a queue of grimbos stood in the rain and I bottled it. Shouldn't have but it was one of them. A London thing. What a divvy.

Pyzk fest this weekend was good, K X P the highlight.

ESG last night in the Kaz was a blast. You can hear a 1000 manc bands derived from them

Going to see Dan croll next month at the buyers club.

Nice lad Dan, he's just finished recording his album in the US. Bumped into him the other night.

Went to Dweezil Zappa in the Dam on Saturday followed by the hottest little jazz club ever. Still kettled here.

Very jealous. Saw them last a few years ago and it was the only gig that i have been too that I could describe as life-changing. A profound and wonderful experience.

My eyes and brains are still vibrating.

Stanley...was there much talk from him? last couple of times we saw him he told stories and interacted with crowd, but on Saturday night not a f***ing peep...

but the band were definitely tighter than the last one

and yes he has some voice on him.

small writing a go go.

Stanley...was there much talk from him? last couple of times we saw him he told stories and interacted with crowd, but on Saturday night not a f***ing peep...

but the band were definitely tighter than the last one

and yes he has some voice on him.

small writing a go go.

Yeah, took a while but he did quite a bit. He stopped the gig at one point and did a q&a session, taking the piss out of the crowd, basically. Also did a very funny bit before the encore got going.