Sign in to follow this  
Will

Gigs 2014+

just....itll be dublin again....most bands of that level only play one gig in ireland and its usually dublin.

4 gigs of their own, 2 supporting Arctic Monkeys at Finsbury Park and then Latitude festival the week after. Nottingham being one of the 4 :cooler:/>

more acts announced for Sound City

particularly pleased about 65 Days of Static and Public Service Broadcasting

http://www.liverpoolsoundcity.co.uk/9/section.aspx/8/third_wave_or_artists_announced

Third Announcement Sees Host of Top Names Added to the Bill – Plus a Very Special Conference Guest Speaker

We have just revealed a mighty third wave of artists featuring some of the hottest names in the industry such as Jagwar Ma, Public Service Broadcasting, East India Youth, Bipolar Sunshine, Blood Red Shoes, Pins, Glass Animals, Bird, Factory Floor, Ratking, Say Lou Lou and Sunshine Underground.

The new wave includes an additional 75+ bands bringing the total number of live acts announced to date to over 100 with a stunning array of talent from Jon Hopkins to Jimi Goodwin, Albert Hammond Jr and Jungle. Headliners include Kodaline, Clean Bandit, Gruff Rhys, The Hold Steady and f*** Buttons – Plus it gets even better with an extra 200 bands due to be announced in April with some lovely surprises yet to come.

In addition, Sound City have also announced that headliner Gruff Rhys will be performing as well as taking part in a Q&A at the high profile industry conference, which forms part of the event. Exploring the themes of music, style and football, the conference will also feature music legends John Cale and Thurston Moore and FIFA presidential candidate Jerome Champagne.

The full list of announced artists in the third wave are below:

65DAYSOFSTATIC • ALANA HENDERSON • ALBERTO MONTERO • ALL WE ARE • AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR • ANIMIC • BAD RABBITS • BALLET SCHOOL • BANG BANG BANG • BATTLE LINES • BEACH BEACH • BIG SIXIES • BIPOLAR SUNSHINE • BIRD • BLEEDING HEART PIGEONS • BLOOD RED SHOES • BOREAL SONS • CATS PARK • CHLOE HOWL • DEATH AT SEA • DEMI LOUISE • DENAI MOORE • DUNE RATS • DZ DEATHRAYS • EAST INDIA YOUTH • EMBERS • EX-EASTER ISLAND HEAD • EYEDRESS • FABIENNE • FACTORY FLOOR • FICKLE FRIENDS • FLYTE • FRED PAGE • GENGAHR • GENTLEMAN ROGUES • GENTLEMEN • GIANNA LAUREN • GLASS ANIMALS • GORY GLORY • GRIZFOLK • HERMITUDE • HERO FISHER • HIBOU • HUGH KEICE • JACK GARRATT • JAGWAR MA • JAWS •JEREMY NEALE • JOAN COLOMO • KAN WAKAN • KID MAC • KILL IT KID • LE COULEUR • LIFE • LIZZO • LOVEPARK • LUKE SITAL-SINGH • MALOJIAN • MAMA KIN • MOATS • MOJO FURY • MOKO • MONEY FOR ROPE • MUMIY TROLL • NATALIE MCCOOL • NORMA JEAN MARTINE • NOZINJA • PAWWS • PEARL NEGRAS • PENTERPAN COMPLEX • PHORIA • PINS • PORTS • POWDER BLUE • PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTING • RADIOPHONIC WORKSHOP • RAE MORRIS • RALEIGH RITCHIE • RATKING • ROSIE LOWE • SAY LOU LOU • SEPTEMBER GIRLS • SHY NATURE • SIVU • SLAVES • TAYLOR FOWLIS • TEAM RKT • TENNIS • THE BEACHES • THE BOHICAS • THE BUG • THE CREASES • THE DELTA RIGGS • THE DISTRICTS • THE DUMBLINGS • THE JOHN STEEL SINGERS • THE MAGIC GANG • THE NEIGHBOURHOOD • THE PARROTS • THE PHYSICS HOUSE BAND • THE SCENES • THE SHIMMER BAND • THE SUNSHINE UNDERGROUND • THE TEA STREET BAND • THEO VERNEY • TOURIST • WE HAVE BAND • WHITE MALE ACTORS • WOMAN'S HOUR • YEARS & YEARS • YOUNG KATO • YOUTH MAN

This time next week we're all have missed out on Kate Bush tickets.

let us dream Gilps, let us dream...

I'm off to the NME tour gig tonight at the O2 academy.

I quite like Interpol, so I'm looking forward to them but also Royal Blood.

Israel Nash at Servant Jazz Quarters, London - Tuesday March 25th

Intimate venue apparently - never been nor heard of it for that matter....

Balls, didn't know about this - sold out.

Finley Quaye to headline the Oye?

hmmmmm....

Used to sleep on my mates couch him. Bit of a weapon.

I've seen Metronomy and Stiff Little Fingers (supported by The Godfathers) at the Academy recently.

And I've recently started my own blog about gigs and stuff...

Neutral Milk Hotel tickets available for an August show in Bexhill on Sea (of all places) still available for anyone who missed out on the other dates.

I've seen Metronomy and Stiff Little Fingers (supported by The Godfathers) at the Academy recently.

And I've recently started my own blog about gigs and stuff...

this week I've been mostly waking up, diving straight on to the kit and practising 'I want Everything'

gets you going in the morning

f*** off neighbours!

toying with the idea of going to see The Orb

not sure though

Used to sleep on my mates couch him. Bit of a weapon.

yeah always had the feeling he might be, not sure why

Stiff Little Fingers

Saw them at The Royal Court in about 86 and they were passed it then. Cant imagine its a pretty sight these days?

Saw them at The Royal Court in about 86 and they were passed it then. Cant imagine its a pretty sight these days?

Only two of them are the original SLF, but the others are no spring chickens either. But they were very good live, much better than expected

this week I've been mostly waking up, diving straight on to the kit and practising 'I want Everything'

gets you going in the morning

f*** off neighbours!

great song.....didnt know the godfathers had got back together or had they even split up?

Edited by Ostrich Man