By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Brendan Rodgers, Our ex-Manager

Duncan Disorderly

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't Klopp got a cup final this weekend? Even if FSG are contemplating offering him the job, no way anything happens until next week. Could explain why Brendan's review isn't happening until June - although he could have just gone on holiday. :)

There is an air of stage management going on. Looks like FSG are evolving, nothing of let Kenny go and do a football version of the apprentice this time.

Brendan's PC suggested he was gone and he knew it.

This is what I am pinning my hopes on - that Rodgers is gone, and the only reason they are playing it out in the media this way is to secure Klopp before officially announcing that Rodgers is leaving.

I don't necessarily want Rodgers gone, but we are in a position where it makes sense to look at better options (as opposed to the standard 'sack first, review alternatives later') - and Klopp is definitely that. We need to be doing this the Parry way. Inform the manager his replacement is already signed and then mutually consent him.

The top three in the next manager odds gives a bit of encouragement - Klopp, Benitez & Ancelotti - anyone reading here would think we have sunk to Howe, Allardyce & Pardew.

That won't give me any encouragement. There's nothing to suggest we are actually looking for a new manager. Most likely we are keeping Rodgers

Andy Heaton @Andrew_Heaton · 35m 35 minutes ago
@RobLeighton67 What statement is this mate, he is safe btw

Andy Heaton @Andrew_Heaton · 36m 36 minutes ago
Let the fume commence....

Andy Heaton @Andrew_Heaton · 30m 30 minutes ago
@RobLeighton67 No direct briefing AFAIK, but it looks like our mate Mr Gordon has swung it for Brendan