By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Play station generation

jimbolala

well...to be fair...the 15 year old could be the eldest...so potentially a few 13 or 14 year old up black mountain as the night drew in and fog came down....I could easily see a wee bit of panic creeping in there. The only difference is they now have the means to call for help...in our day youdve had to keep going.

so in short....overly harsh Jimbo.

well...to be fair...the 15 year old could be the eldest...so potentially a few 13 or 14 year old up black mountain as the night drew in and fog came down....I could easily see a wee bit of panic creeping in there. The only difference is they now have the means to call for help...in our day youdve had to keep going.

Or kip in a car in Prior's Yard?

Haha harsh my ass, FFS it's Black Mountain, it's in the city. On one side it's Belfast, the other is the Antrim plateau. Should have left them there

so you got sent out to play by the rifle range

Not quite, it was also up on the mountain. We were told to stay well clear which of course made you do the opposite. They had flags out to show when there was shooting and the noise gave it away! Plus it was fantastic to jump into the snow drifts on the way home DOWN THE HILL. We used to collect water in bottles at Robins well to take home to our folks as we thought it tasted better. Great times

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mountain_(Belfast)

Edited by jimbolala

And I bet their mummies and daddies bought it for them too. So blame the parents instead.

unless they bought them a tablet their kids can't use. TBH I'd be way more concerned at a kid that can't find their way round a tablet than one that can't find their way of a mountain.