By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Chilcot Report

Ripley

Absolutely loves a bombing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23983036

Mr Blair told BBC News: "This is something where I just have to disagree with the leadership of the party.

"I know it's a difficult position for political leaders to be put in when they've got to take decisions like this, but my position on these issues is pretty clear over a long period of time."

"I know it's a difficult position for political leaders to be put in when they've got to take decisions like this, but my position on these issues is pretty clear over a long period of time."

His position on these issues = KILL THE b******s!! KILL! KILL!

Apparently the delay is that everyone criticised by the report has the chance to see the comments and respond before the report is finalised.

And Blair would be too busy shilling for the likes of Kazakhstan to get any time to respond, no doubt.

Just keeps doubling up on black in the hope that it comes in.

that's consistent with his pathological religiousness

Apparently the delay is that everyone criticised by the report has the chance to see the comments and respond before the report is finalised.

I think the plan is to keep rolling more war criminals off the production line (cameron, hague, etc) so the report can never actually be released

• 2 years later...

"There are 33 countries with which Britain does not have an extradition agreement: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bhutan, Cameroon, China, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Madagascar, Mongolia, Namibia, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, UAE, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Yemen are all potential havens for British criminals."

wonder which one blair will be a citizen of by then? he's certainly spent plenty of time in and working for a number of them in recent years.

• Upvote 1

His stooge Jim Murphy's in one of those central asia clients as well

It's been announced that the Chilcot Report will (finally) be published on 6 July.

I eagerly look forward to its sudden last minute delay and rescheduling.

I heard there's s bidding war between Persil and Aerial to sponsor the published report

His stooge Jim Murphy's in one of those central asia clients as well

I heard there's s bidding war between Persil and Aerial to sponsor the published report

Most of the pertinent details could well Vanish.

• 1 month later...

bizarre article, but certainly interesting

Very interesting points about the role of the Attorney General in this debacle which should not be underestimated. After the bonapartist maniac Blair, the snivelling stooge Goldsmith is perhaps the next most culpable and next most deserving of a custodial sentence - at least among British conspirators.

Short has the chance to redeem herself by appearing as star witness against Blair and gis clique, but this interview indicates she's unwilling or unable to do this. Thetefore all and any ridicule is entirely justified.