By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Things to do to cheer us up

Stanley Leisure

I am having trouble getting my arms above my head after the new workout session, and to add to that annoyance, the kids did not do one of the jobs they were asked to do whilst I was out, and we are out of Branston pickle.

Time to crack the whip.

Edited by Nebraska Red

I'm getting chewed out by my client because the free and hugely complex work we're doing for them isn't getting delivered fast enough.

Oh, hold on - that isn't cheering me up.

At least I'm also working from home on Friday...

I've just got every single question right on Ken Bruce's Popmaster.

Gutted no-one was here to see me do it.

Those things never happen with an audience. The other day I came home and threw my hat onto the coat hook on my door from the other side of my room first time. Nobody saw it. Might as well never have happened.

Those things never happen with an audience. The other day I came home and threw my hat onto the coat hook on my door from the other side of my room first time. Nobody saw it. Might as well never have happened.

it's not that hard with a beret

I assume it was a beret?

You wear a trilby?

Yeah sometimes. I've got a black one and a white one. The white one is the hat in question. It's good for summer weather. I got it a few years ago to wear to a relaxed summer wedding in France. I'm considering getting a yellow one at somepoint. Saw one near Covent Garden a few months back. T'was a thing of yellow beauty.